𝐓𝐰𝐨

The bell had rang for lunch as you packed up your stuff to meet with the team. "y/n" you lifted your head up at the sound of your name, "someone's here for you" your classmate said. She nodded and returned to the door.

You walked out of the room and Atsumu had been there, not who you were expecting, but it was okay.
"sunarin couldn't come and grab you. he got held up with some stuff so he asked me to come and pick you up" he said looking down at you.

"ah okay, let's get going then?" you asked bento box in hand, "oh yeah follow me" he started walking. "how's class been?" he asked, "not to bad still top of the grade I believe" you said.

"how's the team been? I need to come back soon as manager but I also have to finish this project"

"don't worry about it coach said to take as much time as you need to finish it" he said opening the doors to the court yard. A gust of wind blew through your hair as you smiled, "it's nice out today" you said.

"yeah" he said, "let's continue?" you asked walking away from the doors. "surprised your fan girls aren't swarming us right now" you chuckled, "just watch, in three, two, one" he counted down.

"MIYA-SENPAI YOUR SO CUTE"

"MIYA-KUNNN DO YOU WANT THE BENTO I PREPARED FOR YOU?"

"MIYA-SANN YOU'RE SO ATTRACTIVE"

As the fan girls crowded him,you slowly backed away from the group and continued walking. You pulled out your phone and went into the group chat texting everyone as it was blowing up.

inarizarki vb team

y/n
where tf r u guys

aran
bestie i thought atsumu was with you

y/n
he was up until the middle-ish of the courtyard

kita
fan girls again i assume?

y/n
correct you are kita

suna
aight i'll come grab you then I think I see you anyways

y/n
okayy

You waited for suna to come pick you up as you put your phone away, you smiled and looked at the sky. "hi" a voice said as arms wrapped around your waist, "hi" you replied softly.

Suna was never one to be a softie, no one ever saw his "soft side". Somehow you brought that out of him, you two bring out the best in each other per say.

"let's head to the table now?" you turned around to face him, he nodded and you two started walking.

always and forever
he was my favourite but most painful story to tell, I think it will always be that way.

always and forever he was my favourite but most painful story to tell, I think it will always be that way