𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

You opened the door to Akaashi's house with your suitcase in hand, "is he home yet?" you mumbled to yourself. "Kaashi?" you called out, "in here" he said from the kitchen. "hey" you said taking your shoes off and walking in the kitchen.

⚠︎

"fuckkk" suna said slamming his hand on the table, "why'd i cheat" he scolded himself. "Didn't I want to marry her? Make her my wife? Have kids with her? And now because of some stupid decision I made everything I had with her is down the drain" said suna as he made his way up the stairs.

Suna turned his head and looked at the small picture frame, "What I would do to have you back" he sighed and turned the picture frame down.

"Y/n how are you?" Akaashi asked pulling you in for a hug, "i'm doing okay despite earlier" you replied hugging him back. "how's auntie doing? Haven't seen her in awhile, such a shame really" you said taking out a kool aid from the fridge. "she's doing well, working night shifts still though" he replied washing some rice.

"that's good, wheres your sister?" you asked looking around the house, "she's sleeping dumbass it's like nine at night" he said turning on the rice cooker.

"can i pick her up after school tomorrow?" you asked, "Sure, I have volleyball after practice anyways so it'll work out".