48

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Taylor screamed as she ran into Finn and Rachels room. Rachel was already awake but Finn wasnt. Finn opened his eyes. "Daddy! It's Christmas!!" Taylor said sitting on his chest. Finn smiled. "I know, lets go see what Santa left us."

Taylor clung to Finns neck as they walked downstairs. Taylor pushed off of Finn and onto the couch. "Ready for presents?" Rachel asked with a smile.

An hour or so went by and Taylor opened all her presents. She was on the floor playing with one of her dolls and Finn and Rachel were cuddled on the couch. "Ready for your present?" Finn asked Rachel. Rachel smiled a little then nodded.

Finn pulled out a small box wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper. She opened it and there was a blue diamond with silver diamonds surrounding it on a necklace. "Finn.." she said in awe. "Do you like it?" He said smiling. "Finn I love it." She kissed him on the lips.

"Ready for yours?" Rachel asked him. Finn nodded with a smile. "Now, it's definitely not a diamond necklace but-" She was interrupted by Finn squealing. He had opened it while she was talking it. It was the platinum Queen album in vinyl. "Aw babe I love it." They kissed eachother again. Taylor walked over to Finn and looked at the album. "Woah.." She reached out to touch it but Finn pulled it away from her.

"Go wash your hands, then you can touch it." Finn told his daughter. She nodded then ran off to the bathroom. "That was a little rude." Rachel whispered to him. "She's a 2 year old..who knows where her hands have been."

"Heyy!" Kurt yelled as soon as he walked into the Hudson Berry household. Finn appeared in the kitchen with Taylor running behind him. "Uncie Kurt and Uncie Blaine!" Taylor squealed and hugged them. "Rachel, Quinn and Puck are in the livingroom." Finn told them. Taylor ran into the livingroom again.

The three of them walked into the livingroom. They were watching Christmas movies. "Merry Christmas!" Kurt said excitedly.

The rest of the night they all watched Christmas movies until Taylor fell asleep and Quinn, Puck, Kurt and Blaine had to leave.

It was a great Christmas.