2

{|-TWO-|}

  Shoyo walked to school. He didn't mind walking, in fact, he liked it. He had been walking to school by himself since he got into his 3rd year of Grade school. Sometimes he'd find friends and walk with them, and most he'd walk alone. There wasn't really anything to be worried about walking through the small town alone as a child. Everyone was nice, and trusting.

He made it to class on time and began pulling out his school books and a pencil. He was a bit anxious. Why? Because this was his last year of Grade school. Next school year, he'd be in Junior high. And he was scared. They were normal insecurities, and he knew he shouldn't let them get to him. But he just couldn't help it.

   ~~~

  School ended and he was heading home. "Shoyo!" That was until he heard his name called. He turned to see (Y/n) running towards him. He brightened up a bit after seeing her, she just had that power.
"(Y/n)" he said looking at her. She slowed down as her facial features changed. She looked, worried? "Are you okay?? Did something happen at school?" She asked panicked. Shoyo shook his head and smiled largely, "I'm alright (N/n)!" (Y/n) eased up at the smile she was used too and smiled back.

  "Do you wanna go play? I got some blocks!" she asked collecting herself and handing him the items. "Ah, sorry (Y/n).. Mom wanted me home today to help out.." Shoyo said looking at the floor in shame. He then heard a laugh. "That's okay Shoyo! Your mom needs you!" she said waving bye and they spil ways. He waved back and began walking home. Half way there, he remembered he was holding her blocks.

"I should give these back to her.." Shoyo said looking at them and turning around. As he began going down the road he usually saw her go down, he noticed many things. There weren't houses anywhere, there were a lot of trees, and it was an abnormally long walk. 'Did she do this everyday? Maybe he should start walking with her now.' Shoyo continued walking.

~~~

After a while, he made it to a gate. A gate that was a lot further than his line of vision. Holding the blocks, he gathered all his courage and gulped. He went towards the gate and opened it. Once it was open, he was amazed. "A-A CASTLEEEE!!?!????" He yelled in shock. Shoyo stood there for a while frozen. "HAVE I BEEN FRIENDS WITH- no no. This is just a misunderstanding Shoyo! Maybe I took a wrong turn!" He said trying to change his mind.

   "Shoyo..?"