4

{|-FOUR-|}

  "Shoyo, Shoyo!" an energetic yet elegant voice called. "Ah, (Y/n)!" Shoyo called afterward. (Y/n) (L/n), the soon to be officially, crowned Queen, and Shoyo Hinata, the soon to be official knight of the palace. The two were of course, inseparable. Shoyo being the only person (Y/n) trusts the most, it was expected.

"We're so close, Shoyo. We're so close to being the official people of the palace! Are you excited??"
(Y/n) questioned with pure joy. Shoyo laughed, "Of course I am! Are you all set for the gala tonight? You have everything you need? You can walk in your dress right? You're absolutely sure your mother is leaving afterwards right? What shoes are you wearing? Are you sure there won't be to many peo-" he was cut off by (Y/n) smacking him on the head.

"Everything will be fine! I have it all planned out!" (Y/n) said with a large grin, "I'll finally be proper royalty." Shoyo sighed. "As long as you're sure.. let's go eat lunch then." He said now following her to the kitchen.

    The day of the Gala..

Slow music played as the group entered with all their glory. "Welcome, Karasuno.." One of the butlers said bowing. The group came in with dark suits, along with the crow feather broaches. They handed their page invitation to the butler and he inspected it thoroughly. He then nodded, and allowed them inside. They all stood there, taking in all the details, the guests, the music, and of course, the current Queen. She was dressed in velvet, there weren't many layers to the gown, but still enough to give it volume.

  "Wow.. we're actually here.." Nishinoya said after pinching himself. It was weird to them. They had never been invited to such an event. "Alright, we're gonna have to make a good first impression! No fooling around, am I clear?" Daichi said looking specifically at Nishinoya and Tanaka. They all nodded. Soon, they separated from one another to look around. Daichi and Sugawara, of course, going to greet the Queen.

Kageyama stood there, not really knowing what to do. There were women looking at him, and he had but the slightest idea on what he should say. In all honesty, he was a bit uncomfortable. They were whispering while looking at him as he just stood there. All of the sudden, Tanaka came in a sling his arm around his shoulders. "Wow Kageyama! Already have all the girls!" he said realizing he was uncomfortable with them staring at him. "Uh, yeah. I guess." he mumbled. Tanaka laughed smacking his back. "Their gone, i noticed you looked a bit bothered!" Nishinoya soon came in and jumped smacking Kageyama's back as well. "Lighten up a bit! You really should get better at socializing!" He said laughing. Kageyama nodded. He didn't know it was obvious.

Soon, they became distracted, as a new group suddenly came in. "Welcome, Aoba Johsai.." the same butler said holding the page invitation. Kageyama glared at the first person to walk in.

"Oikawa-san..." he said as girls began to rush over to the new person.

hi, yes, you must be wondering. "omfg, koko, where have yOU BEEN!?!?!!!?!?!??" well, that doesn't matter. i'm here now. and i should be updating whenever i have genuine motivation. that goes for all my stories. i'm working on the next chapter for "i'm tired" and it'll be out when it's done. thanks for waiting, i adore your patience. see you soon :>