Are We... Friends?

(A/N)

Hello my amazing viewers! I had enough time today, so I'm gonna update today! I have a huge test coming up next week, so don't expect me to update as often. Read on my lovelies!

(Mikasa's POV)

I was too confused. Annie kept on rambling on about this Levi. I don't even know who he is. "Annie shut up." This scared her even more.

"Ok." She started shaking. She didn't talk anymore. 'Why is she so scared of me?! I don't even know Levi'

"Annie it's fine, really. I don't even know who this Levi is. Please believe me, I would like to be friends. If this so called 'Levi' ruins that, I personally will make sure he suffers. I really don't want to go through this year alone." I sighed. 'As soon as I meet Levi, he's as good as dead'

"So... you are telling the truth. You really don't know Levi Ackerman?" She started to sit up.

"Yes, promise." I wasn't quite sure if she believed me, but then she sat up fully.

"Ok... I believe you. But please if you are lying please never tell me. You are my 1st friend and I'm not sure I want to loose you." I blushed at that last part.

"I'm not lying so you'll never be disappointed. " We talked about our classes the rest of the bus ride. It turned out she and I had Chemistry and Math together. We also had lunch. 'I hope we become best friends'

(Eren's POV)

Levi and I sat in complete silence not a single word was spoken. Until the bus stopped to drop us off at school. Levi started poking my back telling me to move. I turned around to face him and just glared.

"What? Move brat I don't wanna be late" His whole face showed no emotion at all. It was actually kind of scary.

"I'm trying, ok?!" I sighed and turned back around. I finally found a time to go and hurried off the bus. 'I hope Mikasa is friends with the blonde girl, I'll need someone to sit next to at lunch.' I walked to where my locker was, I did the combo and then suddenly I felt a tap on my back. Expecting it to be Mikasa, I turned around only to see Levi. "Oh hey Levi, why are you over here?" Levi bent to the locker next to me. Only then did I realize how short he was.

"This is my locker. He shoved his finger against the locker." I stared in shock at him. 'I thought the lockers were assigned by grade'

"Oh I thought the lockers were organized by grade." I grabbed my Math textbook. I had Math 1st period. 'Great'

"Yeah they are. Looks like you're not as dumb as I thought, brat. They ran out of lockers, so I had get one all they down here. Too bad though, I was planing on using my locker. But now I don't think I can 'cause it's so out of the way. How stupid." I didn't think Levi would ever say that many words to me, unless he was mad. The 1st bell rang, telling us to go to our classes.

"Well I'll be seeing you!" I started to walk away only to feel a hand grab my arm roughly. "What the-"

"No you won't, those rules I told you on the bus still apply. We will never talk unless I say so." God this boy was snappy.

"Oh ok then I guess I won't be seeing you will I?" I then walked to 1st period. I walked up to the teacher. "Um sir where should I sit?" The man standing in front of me was quite tall, had blonde hair, and these huge eyebrows.

"Right there next to Armin Arlert." Armin then raised his hand. I walked over and sat in the seat next to him.

"Hi! I'm Armin! Nice to meet you! What's your name?" I pulled out my textbook.

"I'm Eren, nice to meet you too." The teacher started to teach us something I already knew how to do so I idly stared out of the window. Today was going to be very interesting.

(A/N)

Hey, hey! I totally just wrote that on the bus, so excuse any grammatical mistakes. Hope you guys like it!