Dream

(Eren's POV)

I felt my eyes slowly open. I was sitting in a big field. I look around and see Levi leaning against a tree. I slowly walk over, my heart is pounding against my chest.

"Levi." I say disgustingly. This is weird I didn't want to say that like that, can I not control my actions?

"Eren." He responded with hatred.

"Why are you here?" I asked with a warning tone.

"I could ask the same of you, jackass." He said. He stepped forward.

"This is my territory, get off." I glared at him.

"No." He raised his hand and hit me in the face. I stumbled backwards, holding the side of my face.

"What the hell was that for?!" I yelled. I quickly got back up, and ran at him. He swiftly kicked me in the stomach. I fell backwards again, couching up blood.

"Everything you did to me. I won't cry over you anymore. I want to never see you again. If I do, I won't hesitate to kill you." He turned around and walked away. Leaving me doubled over, couching up blood. I slowly rose to my feet, and felt anger bubbling inside me. 'I'll kill him first.' I thought.

I suddenly jolted awake. I was sweating. Levi wasn't in the room. I got up, and walked out of the room. I got downstairs and saw Levi making pancakes.

"L-Levi?" I asked. I was still shaking from the dream.

"Eren hey-" He cut himself off. He quickly walked over. "Eren? What's worng?" He embraced me in a hug.

"M-My dream." I squeaked. I started sobbing into his shoulders.

"Tell me. You have to get this out of your system." His grip tightened around me. I started to shake with sobs.

"Y-You beat m-me up." I choked out. I closed my eyes and continued. "Y-You told m-me to never c-com near you a-again. You s-said you'd k-kill me."

"I would never. Eren." He paused as if assessing the situation. "Eren, I love you." I looked at him, and gave him a half-hearted smile.

"I love you t-too, Levi." I started crying harder. He was carfully running his hand through my hair, telling me everything was going to be all right. After about 3 minutes, I had stopped crying. I let go, and stood up.

"Levi, I'm hungry." I said.

"Oh, uh, foods ready I guess." He stood uo, and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a pancake and slipped not onto my plate. I smiled, and sat down with the plate. I bit into the pancake. It was amazing. Perfect.

"Oh my, Levi, this is amazing!" I said. I quickly shoved another piece into my mouth.

"Thanks." He said, carfully cutting his pancake up into small sections. We ate in silence. He got up and grabbed my plate, and washed them, then put them in the dishwasher. We walked into the living room, and sat down on the couch. He turned on the TV. I sat next to him, and snuggle into the crook of his neck. We watched some Doctor Who. I don't want to go to school tomorrow, but I guess it can't be helped.

(A/N)

Alright there's that! Sorry, it seems short... Anyways I hope you enjoyed it.