spike x lilhuddy

one day spike was travelling through the land and he came across a portal. this portal went through into the real world, into the historical tiktok house, the hype house. 

spike ran through the house, confused, searching for someone who could answer all of his questions. he wasnt used to the texture of everything in this world, and he was scared. he ran through the large un-furnished house and looked outside the window. there he saw a girl with black hair and dyed pink parts along with a taller raven haired boy. the boy was the most beautiful man he had ever seen. 

the girl felt someone staring, and whipped her head around to see the small purple 2d dragon. she screamed, and the boy ran in the direction that she screamed in. spike immediately ran up the large stairs and into a random room. the room was large, and decorated with strange led lights and emo band posters. he ran into the bathroom, and his himself in the large glass shower. 

"where are ya buddy?" he heard someone question. he assumed it was the boy that spotted him before. he clasped his small scaly animated hand around his mouth, trying to contain his breathing. he heard the loud footsteps of boots, and shut his eyes, as if covering his eyes would help him not be caught. he heard the squeak of the door open and a small gasp come out of the mans lips. "w-what are you?" the much taller boy asked, with an un-identifiable look on his face.