𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

[Yamaguchi's POV]

I started to hum on our way back to the dorm, excited about how many things i've bought.

"Hey, can you cut it out."

I stopped humming-

"Hm ? Oh- Sorry Tsukishima." I said while twiddling with my fingers.

It was silent.

"What did you buy anyways ?" The tall blonde said blankly.

No emotion shown, as always. I thought.

"I bought a bunch of ingredients to make a pizza."

Tsukishima hummed.

"And- You won't believe what I got for 525 yen !" (about 5 dollars.)

I pulled out a small kitten plush and held it in my palms.

"I got this cute plushie ! I saw a dinosaur one there also, and it seems like you like dinosaurs a lot- so I was gonna tell you, but I completely forgot !" I said while holding the side of my head.

He looked at me weirdly.

Oh, I'm probably acting like a child now. I thought.

"Sorry Tsukishima, I didn't know you don't like stuffed animals." I said, rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment.

He hummed.

We continued walking up the stairs, and arrived at our dorm, once again- and unlocked the door.

[Tsukishima's POV]

I locked the door behind us, and dropped my bag on my bed.

"Hey Tsukishima, what'd you get anyways ? You forgot to show me !" The freckled boy said.

I flinched then put my headphones on.

"Don't worry about it."

This guy is way too outgoing.

I sat down on my bed, and started going through my phone.

I felt a piece of paper bounce off my arm, and I immediately knew who it was.

I paused my music, turned my head to face Yamaguchi, and gave him a solid stare.

"Are you busy ?"

"Tsk, if I was busy, I wouldn't have even acknowledged you." I gave a chuckle.

"Can you please help me with my side now ? He gave a soft smile.

I stared at his freckles.

"Tsukishima ?-"

I flinched.

"Yeah. What do you need help with ?" I pulled my headphones down.

"Well, I don't have any decorations like you- by the way, I really like your side of the room. It looks super cool !"

I gave him a nod.

"I just don't know any places to get decorations from, since I don't live anywhere near this city."

I went back on my phone.

Yamaguchi became silent for a moment, then gave out a small sigh.

I put my phone to his face, which showed a bunch of interior decor places near Miyagi.

"Oh- I thought you were ignoring me !" He said with an awkward smile.

I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not that mean."

Yamaguchi giggled, then took my phone from my hand. His fingers lightly brushed against mine.

I quickly swept my hand away.

I hate any kind of physical contact with a passion.

Yamaguchi swiped through my phone for a few minutes, then showed me a place called 'Starry nights.'

"This interior designing place has good reviews ! And look at the stuff they have, it looks like a fun place to check out." The freckled boy smiled.

"What's their business hours." I said, scrolling through the pictures.

"I only checked for tomorrow's- It's open from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M."

"We don't start classes until two weeks. So we have plenty of time to get settled in and shit." I said blankly, now scrolling through the reviews.

Yamaguchi hummed, and sat back onto his bed, opening a book.

I looked at him, then looked at the cover of the book.

'Constellations'

"How many times have you read that book ?" I said, chuckling.

"I told you at the café, but you put your headphones on !" He said with a pout.

I hummed, then remembered.

"Over twenty times- I know. Your voice overpowers my music." I said while cleaning my glasses.

It was silent for a moment.

"Hey Tsukishima."

I looked over at Yamaguchi, realizing that he's been staring at me.

"Your name sounds like moon island !"

I flinched then put my glasses back on.

"What the hell are you talking about ?" I said, giving him a cold laugh.

"Tsuki sounds like moon, and shima sounds like Island !" He beamed.

"Yeah, and your point is ?" I said while turning my head away.

"Can I call you Tsukki ? It's shorter than Tsukishima, and it reminds me of the moon !" The freckled boy said with a thumbs up.

I nearly choked on my saliva.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

I turned my head again, only to see the green-tinted hair boy sulking.

I sighed.

"Fine."

Yamaguchi's ahoge stood up, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you that excited about you giving me a nickname ?"

The freckled boy nodded his head and smiled brightly.

"You know, nicknames are a sign of friendship, so now we're officially friends !" He said with joy.

I just shook my head and sighed.

"What time are you planning to sleep- We should go the place early tomorrow before it gets crowded." I said.

"After we eat, I still have to make that pizza." He said, getting up to grab the bag full of groceries.

"Where are you going ?"

"Awh, Tsukki's worried about me ! Don't worry, I'm just going to make that pizza, and i'll come back with it once I'm finished." He said with a chuckle.

I felt my face getting warm from embarrassment.

"No way in hell. Go make that pizza."

Yamaguchi pouted, then snickered and walked out the door, locking it behind himself.

"Worried about him- Tsk-"

As if.

[977 Words.]

[A/N]: Hey everyone ! I apologized for not posting chapters often, and for this short chapter, but last Friday was my birthday ! Happy 14th birthday to me ! Anyways, I'll start posting once a week, usually at the end, hopefully. I hope you have an amazing rest of you morning, afternoon, evening, or night ! <3