💫

Hey loves!

Before we dive in, here are some tough love facts about this book:

I'm well aware of the differences between love and abuse. And I'm in no way or form romanticizing abuse. I don't support murder nor do I support suicide.

I understand that some people might find it hard to separate fiction from the real world. But that does not quench the fact that this is fiction. All my characters are fictional.

Beware of Deimos. He's not like a monster. He is the monster. But even black-hearted monsters deserve to have their stories told. You will find him offish from the usual anti-hero characters you may know. To be more forward, he's a villain in Lily's story.

So...

This book is not some relationship goal manual

This book is not some mental health recovery guide

This book is not for everyone (even when the idea itched in my head, I accepted this fact for real).

This book is dark and raw...suitable for audience 18+

I tortured myself too while writing (thanks for asking) so I don't expect less from readers.

At first glance Lily might appear like a doormat. Hahah watch and see. I'm all for strong women. My characters earn every smidget of emotions they feel. The angst, the smiles, the love, the tear, the victory, the passion.

I began telling this story from the very beginning for a reason. And due to its content sensitivity, this book is a lengthy one.

And most importantly, this is merely a first draft. But I'll try to make it clean as I can. If you come across typos and bad grammar (I bet you will), point them out with love. The character development might not be strong enough right away. But after its completion, I'll reverse and reverse until Deimos and Lily reaches a point of 'perfection'

Please my friends, do not copy my hard work. It literally takes blood, sweat and tears to put this book together.

I update consistently on Mondays.

I appreciate constructive feedback. And I'm looking forward to it.

If you're open minded and in for a fucking ride...

Then welcome!

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I do writing!

- Pia 💫