Chapter 2

We Only See Eachother At Weddings And Funeral
P.2

I walked to the courtyard seeing Ben's statue.
"God ben why did you have to leave me, I already lost him , you and Vanya are the only thing I had left" I said feeling tears tickling my eyes.
"Then I had to lose you" I sobbed quietly looking at his statue.

"Remember the time when you had nightmares, so you came knocking at my door at 1 in the morning" I bitterly chuckled.
"Then, you said you wanted to sleep with me and I said yes, you should've seen your face, you looked so happy" I spoke to a nonexistent entity.
"I just miss you Ben, thats all Im saying" I smiled and stood up.
I went back to the living room as I see Klaus knocking down Reginald's urn.
"Oh no, Daniel help me" He said with a pleading face.
"Uh- uh your mess your problem" I said as I sit on the couch glancing at Five's portrait, it gives me such bad memories.

"Hi Diego" I said seeing him plopped down the couch.
"Hi" he responded cracking his knuckles.
I went to the kitchen seeing Klaus take who knows what kind of drugs.
I sat down and plop my face down the table.

As I was trying to doze off but music started playing it was ["I think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany]

"Children behave"

"That's what they say, When were together"

"And watch how you play"

"They don't understand. And so were"

"Running jus as fast as we can"

"Holdin' on to one another's hand"

Klaus started dancing with Reginalds urn.
"Daniel come on, we used to dance to this song" Klaus said pulling my arm.
The music kept playing.
I sighed in defeat as I start bobbing my head.
"Yeah thats right" Klaus encouraged.
I started dancing these akward dance moves which i never cared cause Klaus was lovin it as he continues to dance with Reginalds urn.

(I got tired of writing it so if you want here ya go sorry :P)

Thunder started rumbling outside which caught all of our attentions, the lights flickering as plates flew towards me but I manage to dodge it.
We went outside and this blue thing up in the air appeared.

"Oh" Diego exclaimed.
"What is it" Vanya said.
"Dont get too close" Allison protested
"Yeah no shit" Diego spat.
"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly" Luther said trying to sound smart.
"Either than or a miniature black hole One of the two"
"Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan" Diego retorted
"Its a just a portal but ok go off i guess" I said dripping with sarcasm.
Diego chuckled.
Klause pushes me Luther and Diego out.
"Out of the way"
"What are you..." He was cut off as Klaus fired the fire extinguisher at it he then proceeded to throw it at the blue thing.
"What is that gonna do" Allison yelled.
"I dont know"
"Apparently nothing" I yelled.
"Do you have a better idea?"
The blue thing crackled even louder.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Luther exclaimed.
"Everyone get behind me" Luther started as he went in protetive stance.
"Yeah, get behind us" Diego added.
I groaned at there stupid little dick war as i push Luthers hand away from me.
"I vote for running c'mon" Klaus said tugging my hoodie.
I noticed theres something pushing through it like an old man but it keeps switching to someone quite familiar.
A boy falls off it landing face first onto the floor.
"Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me?" Klaus said as my eyes widened seeing him makes me feel a whole lot of emotion,
Five looks at himself in his baggy clothes.
"Shit" he exlaimed,hearing his voice my heart started beating faster as vines started growing on the floor and on the the walls blooming a blue rose.
"Woah! Daniel calm down" Vanya spoke as she catches me stumbling.
"Dandelion?" Five spoke.
I glared at him.
"Dont ever call me that" I said as I went back inside.
"I'll go check on him" Vanya spoke running back inside.