Epilogue

Camila
"Oh my Kevin help me!!" A voice echoed as I drift in and out of conciseness. "Honey can you hear me?" A middle aged white lady waves her hand in my face.

I groan at the light shinning in my face. My body was aching. Feeling my body being lifted I look up at a younger guy. Just then it goes black.
*********
"How is she?"

"Well she had a sprained ankle dislocated elbo and a slight concussion oh and uh she's pregnant. I'm sure she knew this already."

I groan looking around trying to figure out where I am. Last thing I remember is kicking a car window and being carried away by rough waves then hitting my head on some rock. I pick up the glass of water since my throat was dry.

"Hey she's awake." A little voice said bringing everyone's attention to me.

"Hello my name is doctor Makey this is my wife Samantha and my son Kevin and his son Shawn. Do you know your name?"

The two boys help me sit up. "It's uh Camila...Camila Cisneros."

"Good good. Do you know what today is or where you are?"

"Am I still in Atlanta?"

"No your in New York."

"Wow really well why am I here?" The lady came back with a tray of food. A ham and cheese sandwhich some potato chips sprite and white grapes.

" I don't know why your in New York buy my wife and son found you laying in the water in our backyard. You must've drifted from the city."

Rubbing my head it started throbbing. "Did um did I hear you say that I'm pregnant?"

"Yes did you know that already?"

I began to panic because this is all to much. Some how I end up in New York in some random people house now I'm pregnant and I don't even know who the father is.

"Here I fixed your phone. I couldn't get everything back on it but a few things are." The little boy hands it to me.

"Oh thank you."

"We are willing to let you stay until you are healed and remember a little more about yourself. Again my name is Samantha if you need anything just buzz us with that button. All the rooms have them."

"Oh thank you so much and I'll work around the house to pay you guys back once I'm healed."

"No dear that's not necessary."

"I know but I just want to do something to repay you all for taking me in." They all smiles before leaving out.

Unlocking my phone I start going threw it. Time to find out who I am again.