How we met(1)

Camila

*jhene aiko WTH playing loudly* Singing along as I picked out my outfit I prepared myself for today. It was a full day for me. Class cheer practice then then big game later on and then I have to spend the rest of the night watching my sister son. I finally got the right outfit together and quickly do my hair and make up. I apply some color gloss and grab all of my bags. I speed walk down the stairs into the kitchen.

"ángel bueno mañana." (Angel goodmorning) Our head maid and only chef greeted me.

Sitting my stuff down I kiss her on her cheek and grab my plate and glass of milk.

"What you feel like for dinner tonight Camila?" She asked clean

"Uh how about your spicy beef gumbo ju-ju is coming tonight and you know how much he loves that."

"Alright gumbo it is I'll go to the store later now you want me to get you anything?" She pulled out her notepad.

"Oh yes some of those baby snacks for ju-ju and some fire Cheetos bag of snickers some twizzlers oh and a case of peach sprite."

"Uh ok then have a good day sweetheart."

"You to miss Mandy." Hearing the car horn I grab my stuff and leave out.

My parents were already gone like always. Up early for work. I put my bags in my best friend Rebecca car then get in myself. "Hey gorgeous."

I smiled putting my seat belt. "Thanks boo."

___________

Chris

"Chris nigga get yo lazy ass up!" Carlton yelled busting up in my room.

"Yo I swear I'm gonna choke you if you don't get out my damn room." I mumbled from under the pillow over my head.

"No Chris get up we got school nigga!" My half sister Stacy came taking the pillow off my head and hitting me with it.

"Ha good idea this will get his ass up." Carlton grabbed another pillow.

They started beating the hell out of me. After taking enough I hopped up taking Stacey with me slamming her on my queen size bed. She screamed while laughing. Next was Carlton. I took the pillow Stacey had and started whopping his ass. Stacey hopped up on my back covering my eyes.

"Hell nah you cheating!" Next thing I know we all fall back on my bed from Carlton tackling me.

"Really guys again!?" Mom came in with her arms folded over her chest.

We all froze looking up at her. "Morning momma." We all said jumping up to get to her.

"Guys no!" She ran only making us laugh chasing after her. She ran into her room on her bed. We all jumped on her and attacked with our daily morning kisses. "Eh who didn't brush they teeth!?"

"Meeeee!" I kissed her cheek again then went and handled my business.

**********

Pulling up to school blasting one of lil Wayne mixtapes.

"I swear y'all listen to the same shit every day. When can I pick the music we listen to on the way to this hell hole." Stacey complained like she does everyday.

"When you old enough for us to consider you opinion." Me and Carlton laughed walking in the school.

"Uh I can't stand y'all." She marched off to her friends.

"I'll see you around." I said and went off to my locker.

It was my last year in this jail. Graduation is only three months away. All my grades are good so far and I am more then ready to graduate just like I'm ready for this game tonight.