wyr #39

This wyr is for people to know or get excited about the tmnt aka teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle reboot of the 2007 tmnt. Here is a link about it https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://screenrant.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-reboot-release-date-story/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi84aySrdPvAhXHGs0KHT9ADesQFjAZegQIEhAC&usg=AOvVaw1VyTwtpKWm40N3-4sCKLuK&ampcf=1 It is coming out in 2022 or 2023, it sounds like it will be PG or PG 13. In celebration of it here is some wry of it but it is creepypasta so don't worry I will be using the creeper, darker, gruesome comics called tmnt urban legends if you want the comic to be in color you can buy it on the internet and watch a person read the comic on YouTube. Try not to get scared or throw up.

(WARRING DO NOT READ IF YOU THROW UP EASILY, GET SCARED EASILY, GET NIGHTMARES EASILY, DON'T LIKE DEATH, OR BAD STUFF HAPPENING TO THE TURTLES! IT HAS ALL THE BAD STUFF HAPPENING TO THE TURTLES FROM THE COMIC AND MANY MORE!)

Would you rather see Leo get his hand cut off

Or

Would you rather see Raph's face get disfigured after get his face hit by a laser from a foot bot that did not die after the turtles bit it up

Or (WARRING the bottom sentice is very grusume and blood.)

Would you rather see Donnie's dead body after he dead from falling out of a helicopter then hitting the group with his back breaking his shell not feeling anything from the lower neck then eating alive by rat and not even knowing it.

(Idk what happened to Mikey from the comic but I think it is best not to know since all the turtles has grusume fates in that comic.)