chapter 8#

EDWARD" POV

Percy's cousin and friends headed outside to talk . well we heard all of it.

Quill: jacob what is your cousin?

Jasper: And all that talk about war and death. it's serious talk. i dont think they were joking.

Paul: he's a mystery.....

by now all of us had our doubts. who was percy and what happened to him..all these question were roaming around in our heads.

Alice : did you notice the toture part. seems like someone's been torturing him. is why he couldn't sleep.

"we all knew that percy had trouble sleeping and he had started acting strange . he would sometimes ahve this vacant look in his eyes. we could hear him whimpering , crying and sometimes calling out names in his sleep.

Sam: DID You guys notice that they give off a weird scent.it's the same as percy's . 

Charlisle: Are you saying he might be a danger to us.

Esmee:we'll have to wait.

seth: she said she would dump him in water if he doesnt wake up. Do  you think she'll do it?

Embry : thats lunacy...

Edward: BUT more seriously about the wounds.Could that be the 'torture' they were talking about.

Jacob: is that even possible to physically harm someone through sleep.

"NO"

/////////THALIA AND JASON'S INTRO/////////////

THALIA: hi i'm thalia grace and this is jason grace we're percy's cousins from his dad's side.

Jake: wasn't his dad missing

Thalia: well he came back

Nico: we have some explaining to do , but after percy awakes. until then we'll be staying at a hotel.

Carlisle; oh no you could stay here or at the reservation.

jacob: yeah , thats totally fine.

they agreed to stay at the cullen''s house.

SETH'S POV

It's been 3 days and percy is still not awake

It's been 3 days and percy is still not awake. They had an aura of power radiating off them. We were all at the cullen's house when nico and jason grabbed percy  and headed off to the beach. we all followed them in a safe distance. We watched as his cousins threw him into the water. he layed there lifeless for about 2 minutes.

then suddenly he woke up , he sat up and looked at his surroundings and then relaxed when he saw his cousins.

since we had super hearing we heard it all and it went something like this.

thalia: finally you are awake.

percy: huh , what happened , did i fall asleep.he started whimpering which did no go unnoticed by his cousins.they were all by his side and reassuring him that all was ok.

nico: percy you should have told us. 

Percy: WHAT THAT TARTURUS WAS PEROSNALLY TORTURING ME AND HAVE YOU GUYS PITY ON ME . WHAT SHOULD I SAY THAT HE HAS BEEN SHOWING ME ALL MY DEAD FRIENDS AND COMRADES. THAT I AS POWERLESS ENOUGH TO LET TARTURUS INTO MY MIND. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THAT I SAW EACH DAY WHEN ANNABETH WAS TORTURED BY THE ARAI AND I WAS UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING THAT I WAS HELPLESS WHEN SHE LOOKED DIEAD BY THE DOORS OF DEATH.....

ALL WAS SILENT .  the only sound coming from the waves crashing violently onto the rocks.

thalia , nico and jason broke down sobbing on percy's shoulder.

######### TO BE CONTINUED ##############