#Percy......

Percy's POV

Every time I sleep tartarus gets the pleasure of torturing me so I try not to give him that. Monsters have started attacking and I lost my pendant which masked  my scent. asusual I go to the beach and lay there. my cousin and his friends are not fully humans but i can't qiute catch what they are. The Cullens are vampires but they are on a diet and prefer animal blood and Jake  I don't know what he is, as long as they don't mess with me I won't interfere.

######################

Edward's POV

As usual we have gathered at the clearing for a meeting. Asthe pach arrived we  we presented our doubts.

Sam: So did you notice anything weird about Percy?
Leah:He doesn't each much.
Seth:  No, he eats  if the food is blue in colour.
Jacob: That's not unusual. These kids from New York are pretty strange.
Remember when bella came from Arizona
(everyone laughed at that)
Edward: I can't read his mind.
I just blurted it out, everyone was shocked.
But it's not like bella, every time I try to read his mind I get this nauseated feeling and it gets hard to breath....
Seth: I thought you guys couldn't breath??
Edward: No but sure felt like that.
Paul: that is weird.
Carlisle : anything else?
Alice : yeah, I can see their future.
Bella: whose?
Alice:  the pack's.
Jacob:  there seems to been an aura around him like powerful. And i started noticing yesterday that he smelled.... Uhm human and somethin else?
Seth: Like sweet but not sickly sweet.
Jacob: yeah you noticed too.
Seth:  Oh he smells like that always. I just thought it was his odour.
Jacob :  How idiot can you be seth? We should keep an eye on him.
Everyone noded at that.

Time skip < 1 week later> @ the clearing.......

Sam: along with the night patrol, seth kept watching him.
Seth:so he doesn't sleep....
Alice: like nap.
Seth:  no he doesn't sleep at all, he eats less by the day. He is getting paler day by day.
One day i was following him and caught the scent of something but it was soon gone.
Quill:Jacob you sure your cousin's normal?
Edward: well he is a trouble maker, there have been reports of him in the news. Heard about the incident at st. Louis arch?. It was him. He jumped oh the building. He ran away, then his step-father Gabe went missing.
He's been kicked out of 7 schools. He's blown up some school etc.
Emmet: No wonder, is he a terrorist?
This is getting out of hands.....

Jacob's POV

It was almost past midnight when I when I was woken from my sleep the screams where like pure agony.
It was coming from percy's  room. Sam and embry  had joined me. He had awakened the whole of rez. Percy was thrashing around in his bed, kicking and 
Cursing in an unknown language. He was screaming yelling to stop.
Within a minute the whole pack was at my house. When we were discussing what to do, seth asked me why he was bleeding. When i turned the sight of it almost made me gaup. We all yelled for him to wake up but he was soaking in his blood. Sam removed his shirt and horror stuck us. He had wounds appearing on his body out of nowhere.
We took him to the cullens. Carlisle did his best stitch him up with us holding his arms and legs down.

New wounds just kept showing up. After a while he calm down.

Time skip <3days later> @ the cullens house.....

Jacob: why isn't percy waking up?
Carlisle : He doesn't seem to be in a coma. It's sleep depreviation. I don't think he has slept for over a month.

Everyone was shocked at this.

Quill: Jake don't you think you should call his mom
Seth: Call his cousin

Jacob's call with nico...

Jacob :(explains everything)
Nico: why didn't you call me before. Jacob:thought we could handle it.
Nico:ok, pour some water on him.            Call ended...
Edward :why did he say to pour water over him
Jacob: let's try then think.

As i pour a cup of water over him his shirt didn't get soaked, instead hus wounds were healing. I pour a jug when he got his colour back.
..........

$$$$$$$$
I'll try to update one chapter one day.......
So guys read and enjoy##$

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️😋😋😋😋😋mention a user