Work Hours - Part 2 •Namjoon•

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Flashback:

"Yes, yes, I am coming. Please, wait" I opened my door only to find myself on the floor while a heavy body trapped me, making me unable to breathe and move, soon enough I heard a man growl and the smell of alcohol lingered in my nose. I tried to move a little while trying not to panic about the fact that a man is strangling me on the floor, while he reeks of alcohol

"Stacy~" soon enough the man spoke, which caused my eyes to widen

"Mr Kim!?"

Chapter 2 - Your POV

"Why are you in my apartment, Sir!?" I huffed as I carried him all the way to my sofa in the living room. it was currently 2 am in the morning and this man just came barging into my apartment while drunk. I guess I can let him stay for the night since he is my boss after all. I can't ruin my reputation in front of him, it's not like he's gonna do anything bad or anything but why am I talking to myself!? arguing about nonsense topics.

put that aside, I guess I'll have to make some soup for his grace. this makes me really lazy

"I am your secretary for work only but, why do I have to be one out of the office? and in my house too! damn it" just when I was about to walk to my kitchen, I felt him grab my wrist as he whispered "Stacy" really quietly

Stacy? the information girl? what is her connection to Mr Kim? why does he seem attached to her? not that I care though, I was just curious.

could it be? could they be?

what? Y/n don't think that. I'm sure they are just friends.... with memories?

why the fuck am I questioning another person business?? snap out of it!

I released Mr Kim's grip from my wrist and made my way to the kitchen and started cooking some soup for the drunk Kim on my sofa.

after that, I prepared the meal and placed it on the table near the sofa in the living room. I went to Mr Kim's side and poked his shoulder but not a single move from him. I even shake his entire body or even got a feather to tickle his nose. but nothing worked.

I got my phone and searched for ways to wake men up and the results aren't what I hoped it would be.

damn Google, you ain't helping.

I let out a sigh and looked in my kitchen for foods to relieve my stress over the situation. but what I saw was a motherfucking pan. A PAN!? I can't just rapunzel him out of bed. I can't do that. I need something to do the trick. if I was rapunzel what would I do?

bump his head with a pan? let my chameleon wake him? no, I hate chameleons. hmm, what should I do, what should I do? AHA

I am sure this would work. I got my pan and another pan and you know what I did? I bumped both of the pans on his head :>

no, just kidding. I just simply bumped the pans together and guess what? it didn't motherfucking worked. if this damn boy ain't waking up, I'm gonna throw a fit.

should I go with google's idea?

no, no, no, no way. we ain't doing that fucking thing. I will just go with rapunzel's habit. yeah!

no no no no NO. he would fire me. let's go with plan C.

Let's wait till tomorrow cause I'm tired as fuck so goodnight

The Next Day

Kim Namjoons POV:

I woke up with the craziest headache I ever felt. damn, how many did I drink last night and-

wait, this isn't my house! this isn't my bed or errr sofa. I guess? wait. this apartment, these walls.

I heard some noise in the kitchen so I immediately stood up and ran to the kitchen

"Stacy?" My eyes went wide as I saw Y/n cooking something so I started to get confused. why is she here? where is Stacy? am I in the wrong house? did she abduct me? how did I end up here? what did I do last night? did I-? no you didn't, did you?

"OH HOLY MOTHER OF URSULA" I flinched and looked at Y/n as she dropped some plates and looked at me with her widened eyes.

"DID YOU JUST WAKE UP AND CHOSE TO STARTLE ME TO DEATH AFTER YOU BARGED IN HERE LAST NIGHT?!" she began to point that little spatula

"wait what? Did I barge in here last night? you must be mistaken. I am not that kind of person. maybe you just abducted me or poisoned me or something" I gulped as she started to pick up the broken pieces of the shattered plate.

"first of all, I didn't abduct you and second, If I really poisoned you, shouldn't you be down there meeting satan?" I bit my tongue from embarrassment and looked away. soon I heard her winced so I brought my gaze to her to see her hands bleeding from the glass.

"need any help?" I slowly walked up to her but she just glared at me

"the jobs already done. please sit and let's talk about the events last night" I sat on one of the stools in the kitchen as she rinsed her bleeding finger.

I spaced out a little but

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN EVENTS?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for this chapter, I hope I made your day fun! don't forget to vote! I love you all so much!

and thank you for 27k reads <3

-Park