Rated G

A land filled with death and destruction. That's how it's always been.

Plagued across this world were many malformed creatures, varying in horrendous shapes and sizes. They all wandered around aimlessly, with an odd group or large abomination committing mass genocide. To any sane person, this place would be Hell, but... to Them, it had long grown boring and repetitive.

BO-------

Somewhere on the planet, a fist the size of a continent had come crashing down, killing half of the world instantly and rupturing the eardrums of any creature unfortunate enough to live. Fortunately, though, the shockwave from the impact would eventually move across everything else killing them instantly via explosive force. Finally, the fist that initially started it all finally forced its way out of the planet's surface levels of crust and made its way out of the world's atmosphere, where They ruled from.

Hmm... Complete planetary annihilation isn't nearly as amusing as before.

It stopped being amusing five thousand planets ago; it would seem you hadn't caught on until now.

...

Three "Gods" that long ago came into existence. They know not what made them or even gave them the powers to shape the realm they were in, but they had come to a common consensus that they were most likely just the same as their creations. Made simply for amusement. The bodies they had were too massive for the planets they created and would take up the entire horizon, so they opted to float outside of its boundaries.

The loud one who destroyed the planet had the appearance of a skinned beast, its muscles and bones free for anyone to see, with the bones jutting out to make crude armor and weaponry with no design scheme in mind. 

The one that looked female seemed to be made entirely out of blood, her body possibly being vague on purpose. The only notable features were her hair that flowed down her back very much like a waterfall, and two protruding horns arch up from her forehead and, of course, her tits and ass. It was a very nice ass I might add.

The final, and silent one was the most unique out of the trio. They were simply something hidden by a cloak. The only thing offering a glance at their true form was the hood that showed an abyss filled with stars.

Maybe if we gave some of the creatures the ability to destroy their planet, something interesting will bound to happen?

We did that already, hundreds of times. It always ends the same. They either destroy each other taking the world with it, or they rule together and destroy it slower.

...

How about making everyone equal with their power?

Boring.

Yeah, you're right.

What if we made them all horny?

How would that be entertaining?

We give them horrifying bodies and see what awakens in us. We play an extremely fucked up bingo with it.

God no. How about we make everyone into Rich Evans?

I like Jay more though.

How about we reach a middle ground and turn them all into Mike.

Seeing an entire world descend into dementia and alcoholism doesn't sound that fun though... Actually... Maybe we should do that.