Bucky and Dawn's daughter from the future

Name: 'Becca' Rebecca Star Barnes

Age: 15

Birthdate: March 5th, 2023

Birthplace: Brooklyn hospital, Brooklyn, NY

Looks:

Personality: I'm so like a mix of my mother and my dad

Personality: I'm so like a mix of my mother and my dad. What can I say my parents rock or did let's say. I'm shy but outgoing and care about the one's I consider family. Don't mess with my family. I mean it. I take after my mom by being a flirt. 

Likes: Well, let's say the future I'm from is strange. We like go to different places and stuff. Always moving because of the new organization called N.ew E.xtroverts W.orld Order T.eam. So, my likes change from time to time. But currently , I like riding dragons, yes real dragons. I also like the color sky blue. I listen to the 2020's early music and some 1940's. It reminds me of my late father. I like my pet robot dog named Bucky after my dad.

Dislikes: I hate N.E.W.T. they are responsible for the current state that my future's in. Not having my parents with me or my uncle Stevie. All day darkness, it's the worst. 

Friends/rebel allies: Morgan Stark (BFF), The guardians of the galaxy. Tony Stark ( Uncle Adopted, Bruce Banner ( Adopted Uncle/ legal guardian) 

Background: After Becca as her parents mostly her dad called her was born she was taken by N.E.W.T. and used as a way to get to her parents and her Uncle Stevie. After being rescued, she was kept hidden by her parents in fear any evil organization would steal their little girl from them. Becoming close to her father and Uncle Stevie. Soon though when she was eight , her parents were killed by N.E.W.T. along with her Uncle Stevie. N.E.W.T. taking done most of the avengers. As she wondered the earth until she found her current guardian Bruce Banner. He took her in as he was close friend's with both her uncle and her father. They soon found Tony and his daughter, Morgan. Joining them as they fought against N.E.W.T. Soon finding one of them needed to go back in time and save her father and her uncle and mother before they were killed. They would need them to win this fight. The guardians not being much help due to being imprisoned and many others. So, Becca was sent back in time and now she must do what she can to save her parents. 

Crush: TBA

Her armor:

Her disguse:

Her disguse:

Her robot dog , Bucky: