Captain rex X transmale reader

is for my trans readers. I apologize if I didn't get this right.

You have been dating your boyfriend rex for a while you both are happy. But you didn't feel happy with your body.

You felt more masculine than feminine. You felt like this since as long as you remember. You wanted to tell him for quite a bit that you want to change yourself. But you were afraid on how he'll react.

"I'm home" you heard rex open the door and close it as you walked up to him and gave him a kiss. He noticed something different about you. "You okay (y/n)?" He asked in concern.

You took a deep breath "I want to tell you something, please sit" you both sat down on the couch "Rex, I know we've been dating for a long time. I love you so much but... I want to tell you that...." you took another deep breath "I think I'm more of a man than a woman and decide to transition to male. I understand you liked me because I look like a woman on the outside but on the inside I am a male" you felt tears in your eyes as you began to cry.

Rex grabs you face "it doesn't matter to me. I love you no matter what. If you want to transition I'll respect that. It's who you are and all I care about is for you to be happy and I want to stay by your side. I believe trans people are people too." He kissed you and you kissed back.

"So your okay for me to be a trans man?" You asked.

"I am," he kissed your forehead "I love you so much"

"I love you too".

A/n: I hoped you folks liked this of course I support trans rights myself. You are all loved.