[176] WANDA MAXIMOFF

WANDAVISION SPOILERS AHEAD!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

WANDAVISION SPOILERS AHEAD!!

wanda when she protects you.

the man- hayward- stood menacingly in front of the witch, seemingly not affected by the red balls of power in her hands. rage coursed through her veins, they had no right to stop her, she was doing what was right, wasn't she?
"y/n died, ms. maximoff!" he yelled. she could tell he was worried about the fact that she had no reaction to the green sniper lights littering her chest, but she had to ignore him. thoughts of your lifeless body slumped against the wakandan woods entered her mind.
it was too much.
"you have no right to tell me who is dead." she seethed, pulling her hand up towards her cheek and letting the red particles dance across her skin. "this is your last warning."

with one last flick of her hand, the green lights turned towards hayward. her suit brushing against her legs behind her, wanda turned and left back towards the hex. where she would be safe with you.

•~~~•

•~~~•

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.