INCANDESCENT

Welcome to my story, Incandescent! It is a Harry Potter fanfiction, with a Ginny x fem!oc slow burn. This story goes from the Prisoner of Azkaban to Post War.

Disclaimers: All rights belong to J.K. Rowling (I don't support her transphobic beliefs, but she did write the books) and the Harry Potter franchise. None of these characters are mine except for Delilah, her family, and her personal plotline and dialogue.

This story will be based off both the films and the books. There will also be mature content in the later chapters (no smut), but I will put a warning if it is needed. There may also be trigger warnings in some of the chapters. Do not hesitate to let me know if a tw is missing and I'll put it in as soon as possible.

Yes, I know that all of the songs used in this story were not published in the Harry Potter timeline, but just ignore that! This is one of my first fanfictions so ignore all grammar and spelling errors, they were not intentional. This story will get darker as the years go on, so proceed with caution.

Feel free to leave comments, feedback, and suggestions! Just don't be rude or criticize my work, as I am working hard to write and edit my best! Let's all be positive, and homophobia will not be tolerated here! I hope you enjoy!