25.

So I decided I'm not going to add and Rated X Gifs, due to the fact I've had one of previous books reported by pressed ass bitches. And my old account was closed..

ENJOY!

Ria.

Me and Joe we were holding hands as we head into his locker room/office, he had Adreanna in her stroller, strolling her.

"I'll be back, Hunter want to see me." I say to him and peck a kiss on his lips then head out..

As I was walking I saw Josh, I rolled my eyes at him and arrived at Hunter's office and knock..

"Come on in."

I open the door and walk in.

"Alright, so what's the plan today?"

"Okay, so you will be involved Roman and Daniel's contract signing for their match at FastLane.."

"Okay.."

The door opens it was Adam/Edge, he walks in..

"Hunter and you are Ria correct?" He asks me and offers a hand..

"Yes, Ria, nice to meet you Adam. What do you prefer Adam or Edge?" 

"Edge is fine."

"So Edge here is going to ask for a match against Jey Uso, winner gets to be special enforcer at FastLane. This match will happen next week.."

"Okay, I'll make sure to make that match official, well actually it's official, let's keep this between us.." I smile at Edge and Hunter.

"Sounds good, you know I think we're going to be great business partners." Hunter admits..

"So I'll be coming out there and make it and you make it official so they can know." Edge tells me and I nodded.

"Perfect, well then let me get ready for the night. I'll take this. Thank you guys. See ya Edge."

I walk out of Hunter's office, I have the folder in my hands, I take it with me.

"Ri.." I stopped in my steps and turn..

"Yes?"

"What's that?" Jey ask.

"Don't worry about it, Josh. Nice seeing ya.."

"So you back together." 

"Definitely." I continue walking and arrive to my office and hide the contract in a safe and lock it. I walk out of there and head to Joe's locker and walk in..

"Hey Daddy..hey little princess.." I peck a kiss on his lips and Adreanna's little hand.

"Hey, everything good?"

"Yup, everything is good. I'm going to get ready for the show."

Later that night. 

The producers let me know that the table and chairs were set up. I sprayed some perfume, laced up my heels, fix my dress and long red hair. I unlock the safe and grab the contract. Time to be a boss ass bitch. I walk out of the office and walked out.

 I walk out of the office and walked out