33.

Ria.

I kept running and hiding. Hell, I luckily arrived at my locker room. I hid the title in my backpack. I remove my "disguise" and change my clothes and I heard a knock.

"It's Hunter.." I heard Hunter before I asked who is it, Fuck, I open the door..

"Hi."

"May I come in?"

"Yeah, am I in trouble?"

"You were about to be, but hey, I like that move you pulled attack and take his title. I won't say a word. Maybe you two should let a bit of ya personal problems be in this a bit. Just a little bit."

"That works, thanks Hunter." I shook his hand and he leaves. I jump onto Damian and catches me..

"Just drop me off at the hotel, I'm going to celebrate."

I gather my things, I shove the title into my backpack and I was about to put my backpack on but Damian stops me..

"I'll take it."

"No, because he'll suspect that I took it."

"Good thinking."

I changed into my street clothes, got my backpack and walk with Damian. We see Joe asking everyone if anyone saw someone with his title. 

He then looks in our direction. We continue walking past him. He threw a water bottle at me..

"Thirsty bitch."

"Hey man, what's your problem?"

"Damian, Damian, he is not worth it. Come on, don't waste your time."

"Yeah don't waste your time because she wants it now."

I stop and remove my earrings and backpack and toss them and jump on him. I throw punches at him, he's covering himself, Josh is trying to get me off of Joe, I bit his arm and continue punching Joe and bite him hard on the cheek like he's done to me. Damian pulls me away and  grabs my backpack and earrings. 

"Try me, bitch and the next time I'll stab you in the eye with my earrings."

We walk to Damian's vehicle and get on. He drives off and I was trying to calm down.

"Want to come to my house?"

"No, I need to cool off. He literally, ugh, you know what? I'm not going to let him get to me." I calm down a bit, wipe my tears and I felt his hand on mine..

"Sorry." I apologized..

"It's okay, I understand your anger. Hey, at least you took his precious item."

I smile and take out the title. I can't believe I took it. It feels so unreal.

Joe

"Damn Uce, your bleeding.."

"Well no shit, You saw the bitch attack me for no reason."

"Now you know damn well you provoked it. So what she with dude, look who you are with…"

"But to rub it on my face?"

"Uce, he's been with her since you threw a fit at your daughter's birthday party. He comfort her after you made her feel type of way."

"Whose side are you on?" 

"Man, fuck you man, I wasn't picking sides. Man, I'm out of here."