5

Not spelled checked

you should take it as a compliment that I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk

it was the afterparty for the VMAs and you and your friends had been dancing and drinking all night. you decided to sit the next song out, making your way over to your table that you shared with a group of people. Once you sit down and order another drink you finally look at the other girls. They were all very beautiful but one, in particular, caught your eye so you introduced yourself.

"Hi! I'm y/n!" you say louder than intended. They all chuckled and introduced themselves. "I'm jade!" a brunette with amazing hair says. "I'm Leigh-Anne!" Another says smiling. You can't help but smile back at her. "I'm Perrie!" The blonde one says happily.

"Oh my gosh, I love your names and your accents! Oh my gosh, where are you from?" You rush out. Perrie laughs and answers, "Thank you, hun! We're from the UK." Maybe it's because you were drunk but you couldn't help but try talking in her accent. She gives you a curious look and laughs which makes you blush.

You should think about the consequence of your magnetic field being a little too strong

You couldn't stop thinking about her, even after you made your way back to the dance floor. You wanted to stay next to her even if you didn't talk. You just wanted to be in her presence. Scanning the floor you notice her and Jade dancing and laughing while Leigh-Anne brings over shots.

You grab your friend's hand and start dancing discretely making your way toward the other three girls. As you two were dancing your friend got called over to another group of people. Not wanting to dance alone you went to go sit at the table.

And I got a boyfriend, he's older than us he's in the club doing, I don't know what, you're so cool, it makes me hate you so much

Perrie notices you sitting alone. "Hey girls, I'll be right back." They nod and keep dancing. Perrie makes her way over and slides into the seat next to you. "Hey." She says and flags a waiter down for another round of shots. You smile at her, "Hi."

"You seemed lonely." You chuckle. "My feet were getting tired." She nods and thanks the waiter as he sets down the shots. You raise an eyebrow at her as she picks one up. "Well come on, I don't want to drink it alone." You smirk and raise the glass clinking it with hers and downing the contents. You scrunch your face up and the liquid goes down your throat.

"So tell me a little about yourself, got anybody in your life?" Perrie jokes wiggling her eyebrows. You laugh but nod your head. "Unfortunately." She furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "I have a boyfriend but it sometimes feels like I don't. He's always off doing his own thing. He doesn't even text me anymore and doesn't come home until the early morning hours. He's probably out clubbing with his friends right now." Her eyes turn sympathetic. "It's fine though. I'm probably just gonna break up with him. I don't have the same feelings anymore."

"Good for you babe. Do what makes you happy and what's right for you." You smile at her before she stands up and holds out her hand for yours. "Wanna go dance?" You nod your head quickly before she grabs your arm pulling you onto the floor.

Whisky on ice, Sunset, and Vine
You've ruined my life, by not being mine

as you two were dancing she turns around and starts grinding on you. You hold her hips and throw your head back laughing. You two were having so much fun and you didn't want it to end.

You're so gorgeous
I can't say anything to your face
'Cause look at your face
And I'm so furious
At you for making me feel this way
But, what can I say?
You're gorgeous

when she turns back around she meets your eyes. "you're a good dancer!" she yells over the music. You blush, "t-thank you!" Your eyes widen at the stutter. You hate that she has that effect on you. The way she's looking at you makes you blush even more. you hate it but like it.

You should take it as a compliment that I'm talking to everyone here but you

not knowing what to do you leave the dance floor. you can slightly hear her calling your name. You make your way to the bar and strike up conversation. You glance back at your table and see Perrie talking to Leigh and Jade. You sigh. "Y/nn what's wrong?" Your best friend dua asks you. "Perrie and I were having an amazing time but I walked away cause I got scared. I'm so dumb but I, I just can't talk to her without sounding like a fool." Dua smiles and places her hand on your shoulder, "I can guarantee that you don't sound like a fool. She obviously likes talking to you." You smile, "I guess your right." She scoffs, "I'm always right babe."

And you should think about the consequence
Of you touching my hand in the darkened room

You go back to your table not quite sure what you're going to say to Perrie. As you reach the table all three girls look at you, Perrie giving you a concerned look. "Are you okay?" You nod your head wraking your brain for excuses, "Y-yeah, I'm sorry, I-" She cuts you off, "Y/n its okay." She places her hand on top of yours. Your eyes shoot to your connected hands, and thank god it was dark or else she would have seen the blush that covered your face.

If you've got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her
But if you're single that's honestly worse
'Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts

You and the girls were all sat talking getting to know each other better. "So perrie, you asked me I i was seeing anyone, so what about you?" You ask her with a playful wink making her giggle. You really hope she isn't in a relationship, even just thinking about it makes you slightly jealous. But honestly if she is single that makes it worse. "Nope! the only single one here." She says chuckling. You can't help the involuntary smile that graces your lips. "How? Your stunning and amazing! Anyone would be lucky to date you." You say, she smiles and looks down. "Thank you y/n."

Ocean blue eyes looking in mine
I feel like I might sink and drown and die

She looks at you smiling and you can't look away. Her eyes drawing you in even deeper. They were a gorgeous blue that lit up the dim club. You smile back at her.

You're gorgeous

when the night finally comes to a close you are a little saddened. you and the other girls danced more after your talk. you were officially drunk. perrie didn't want you going home alone so she told the driver that you and the other girls were all going to her house. She was the only somewhat sober one. On the way back to her house you were all giggly. "Perrie,,, did you know that-" you stop and laugh, "you are very pretty. Like the most prettiest person everrr!" you say and cling on to her arm. She chuckles, "your drunk y/n."

"But i mean it!" She just smiles at you before you fall asleep on her shoulder. She's hoping you remember the talk about breaking up with your boyfriend in the morning. Once you do that, she'll have a chance.

------------

I didn't really know how to end this but I hope you like this! Also i have decided to take jesy out of it. She is no longer in the group and I want to her respect that decision.