Somethings Are Like That

_______________________________
(creds to @loveranime1127 for giving me this idea,i appreciate it a lot)
_______________________________

Narrative view:

The Crimson started getting to other places,reaching its vines all across the Dream SMP.

No matter what they did,how much effort they did to stop it,it was just never enough.Nothing was ever enough.

Dream,was completely tired and although still in prison,amused by how they aren't going to ask him for help.

He is the one and only person in the server that could actually help in getting rid of The Crimson.

He had heard the news from Sam,whom he asked for daily news,and was left alone in his cell feeling amused.

Do not forget he is tired.

Very,

very,

tired.

Tired enough that once he sleeps,

he stays like that forever.

(*snorts* sLeEpInG bEaUtY HAUAHAUAAHUAH)

«Time Skip»

The day had come.

Once the sun is no longer seen for that day,he's gone.

Forever.

And on that day,the members of the SMP had finally approached him for help.

Wonderful timing isn't it.

(ok have to go school now-)

(and im released from school now,choir is so fun :D)

They came to him in all of their desperation,pleading for his help.

The cell became well-lit when they came through,blinding Dream with the brightness of their torches.

Pushing the tiredness away,he agreed to helping them.He requested that they wait for him and not question what would happen when he joins them.

When they all obliged and left the cell,Sam was the only one left.

The only one who knows.

The only one who noticed Dream's condition in the first place.

Sam looked at Dream with pitiful eyes,carrying him delicately,feeling a head gently laid on his shoulder.

He knew he was tired,

he knew he was exhausted.

He knew.

But did the others even bother at all?

Did they even care to at least take a look?

Or are they blind?