RAPE IS NOT OK THIS IS FICTION
===
Caroline met Klaus in the caves."I'm ready to make a deal."

Klaus smirked curious."Why now?"

"You told me that you could show me the world. And honestly i was planning on leaving with Elena."

Klaus looked at her confused."Why?"

"Get us out of town first."

"Have your things ready by Midnight."

"I'll consider going out with you but you have to remember my best friend is my first priority. No one not the Salvatore's not Bonnie not even my mother can be able to find us. Will both be at my place at 12." Caroline turned and flashed out. She went to Elena's house. She walked in and Jeremy was coming down with duffelbags."Where are you going?"

"Back to Denver with my mom's cousin's." Jeremy sat down the bags turning back to Caroline."Are y'all leaving tonight?"

"Yeah we are. I got us a way out." Caroline put her hands in her back pockets nodding."How is she? Has anyone stopped by?"

"She is puking, no but they will so you better get her stuff to your place quick she packed last night."

"Ok." Caroline headed upstairs and found Elena walking out of the bathroom."Are you ok?"

"I'm fine Caroline, you don't have to keep asking but thanks."

"I'm going to take your stuff to my house and let you spend time with Jeremy. Call me if anyone shows up."

"Were leaving today."

Caroline took a breath."I made a deal with Klaus he won't ask any questions until he gets us out."

Elena shook her head."Caroline."

"It wasn't your decision it was mine. Dating Klaus is not the worst thing. And you need to be out of this town so I did what i had to do. Say your goodbyes to Jeremy meet at my house."

"Caroline are you sure?"

"Yes! Act as if everything is normal Elena. Then we split town tonight."

Elena nodded."Why are you doing this giving up your life to save me. Is this what you really want?"

"Yes! Elena i will protect you. And its not like everyone didn't think me and Klaus were secretly dating anyways. I can do this."

Elena walked closer to her best friend wrapping her arms around her neck."Thank you!"

"Go spend time with Jeremy we all leave tonight. Put all your stuff at the front door. "

"Alright."
--
After all there stuff was at the door. They decided to go to the grill to eat. Elena and Jeremy were in the grill."So where will you go Jeremy?"

"Denver art-school. If you need anything i'll be there you know that right."

"I know i'll be fine." Her voice was low and cracking she was trying her best not to cry."Caroline is being a really good friend what she's doing for me. Everything is going to be fine go to art school."

"But Elena-"

She was trying to stay as calm as possible. She shoot her head."No buts Jeremy your going to denver and can stop worrying about me"

"I am your brother its my job to worry about you."

"When i get out of here i'll be fine. I won't ever have to see him again. Ever! Caroline will make sure everything is alright even if i don't want her to."

"But what about Alaric your the perfect target if they want him dead."

"I'll be fine."

Stefan and Damon walked over to her."Hey are you ok?" Stefan sat next to Elena and Damon sat next to Jeremy.