My Dream

So I mentioned before that I wanted to write my dreams and tea I've heard so here goes one of my dreams lol.

I entitle this: Wot da shet?

So my dreams are normally ships and this one was NCT.... its always NCT 😭 So anyway they were at a camp site thing and they were all sitting around a fire and singing or whatever and being all distracted and so Xiaojun and Yang² snuck away behind a huge tree nearby and just started to like teasingly(?) make out (like light pecks and then deeper and then nose rubs and then pecks again???) 😭 and suddenly out of no where hyenas just appeared... like they just stepped out of the trees from no where and then....

ABSOLUTE CHAOS 😭

So you suddenly see all other 21 members just start going WILD. Mark somehow has a whole ass guitar he wants to smack the hyenas with, Haechan is going crazy running around, Jisung is frozen in the middle of the grounds staring at the hyenas,  Renjun is screeching at the top of his lungs while throwing a chair at them, Taeyong is running away while holding onto Jaehyun's hand and the rest of the members just RUN (idek how I remembered those details pfff)

And Xiaojun and Yang² are still behind that damn tree but start emerging when they hear Renjun shrieking lolol and so they realize and they RUN to this HUGE tree several yards away and suddenly IM there and im scrambling up the sodded tree with Xiao. Yang² is kinda left behind because he was a slow runner or smth. And so the hyenas just ATTACC him but they dont murder him... one just latched onto his hip and another on his ankle and so he tries climbing the tree with them still biting him and hes struggling because hyenas are HUGE (idk how I know this.... I just assume theyre huge)

So like, I grab onto a branch and lower my leg for him to grab onto and pull him up to safety because my legs are stronk and I never miss leg day 😎😎😭 but the hyenas were still attached to him so Xiao smacks off one of them by literally smacking it on its head in fear and I glare at the other which scares it and lets go and it tumbles to the ground lol.

So then Yang² and I suddenly evaporate and Xiao is left alone in the tree but Im seeing the dream through Xiao's point of view. So he walks to this branch and on it is someone and that so happened to be Hendery so Xiao sat beside him and Hen turned and suddenly...

THEY START MAKING OUT LIKE DEEP MAKING OUT BXDHJHD 😭 AND THE ENTIRE THING FEELS SO DAMN REAL

Yeah so they made out and after they finished, they got off the tree and suddenly they just evaporated and its now me looking through some gurl's point of view... so she walks around the tree and theres this other gurl sitting against the tree and they just start making out because my dream knew they were gfs-

😭😭😭 so in conclusion idek qwat that dream was and it just showed me how damn lonely i am :'')

Oh and I ship XiaoHenYang so das why it also had Hendery in there gdsjhdskj and idk who the gurls were lol