c5

JAVARION POV
4 DAYS LATER
excuse all mistakes

i knocked on hailey door carrying sleeping javah .

she opened up the door and got javah from me .

"how was she ?" hailey said then kissing javah forehead .

"good" i said .

"okay" she said .

she was about to close the door but i held onto it and said "we gotta talk hailey" .

"okay javarion" she said .

5 MINUTES LATER

"i think why javah was crying the other day because sh wants me to be here for yall" i said .

"javarion , i told you that you can stay over here but you cant move back in here" hailey said .

"i get that" i said .

"and you keep talking about my job this and my job that , as long as my job is helping me get money to provide for javah then im not leaving" she said .

"ight" i said .

"i want us to be inna a loving relationship for javah"

"you keep talking about us... im talking about we" she said .

"me , javah and you"

"okay , i want javah to be ask why we not a happy family like people on the tv" i said .

"same but its hard having to tell my daughter why her dad not here with her 24/7" she said .

"ima come around more cause javah means the fucking world to me" i said .

"same , javah is my whole heart . the only reason why im breathing" she said .

"i feel you , what about me and you ?" i said .

"what about us ?" she said .

"where do we stand ?" i said .

"javarion , we not getting back together i- no we discuss that we just gonna co parent on javah behalf" she said .

"okay hailey" i said .

"but the other day , im sorry for everything i said to you i was just mad at everything"

"its alright , i apologize as well" she said .

"can i get a hug ?" i said as i got up .

"mmcht yea" she said getting up .

i hugged her .

i miss her touch. i miss everything about her. us.