c2

javah 😍😍
JAVARION POV
2 DAYS LATER

i knocked on hailey door and waited and i heard "hold on javah im not finish so dont touch ur hair" .

she opened the door and said "hey javarion" .

"wassup" i said walking into her house .

"daddy" javah said coming out her room .

"princess" i said squatting down smiling .

she ran into my arms and i hugged her and she pulled out hug and said "dont mess up my hair daddy" .

"uk who u sound like ?" i said .

"who ?" she said .

"ur mama" i said .

"boy stop playing" hailey said walking to javah room .

she stopped at the door and said "come on javah i gotta finish ur hair so u can go with ur dad" .

she ran to her room and hailey said before going into her room "ur welcome to come in" .

i stood up and walked to the room .

javah was sitting on the floor in between hailey legs as hailey gelled her hair down .

"daddy where we going today ?" javah said .

"to see grandma" i said .

"ok" she said .

i sat on the bed next to hailey as she did javah hair .

20 MINS LATER

"u ready daddy ?" javah said as i waited in the living room for her to come out dressed .

"yes baby" i said .

she came out her room looking a jawbreaker and i said "u look pretty javah" .

"thank you" she said smiling .

she got her momma smile .

"u ready baby ?" i said as i put her on lap .

"yes" she said .

i looked up at hailey and she was just grinning and i said "ok lets go" .

i put her down and i got up and we walked to the door and then left out .

we got to the car and i opened the door for javah and she said as she got in"thank you" .

i closed the door and i turned around and looked hailey and i pulled out my wallet and she said "javarion i dont need it" .

"no here" i said offering her $700 .

"im fine javarion thank you" she said .

"hailey u work at forever 21 so here" i said .

"javarion im good ok but thank you tho" she said .

she looked at the window and said "bye baby love you" .

"take care of my baby" she said looking at me .

"ofc thats my baby 2" i said .

"ik" she said then walking away into the building .

i got in the car and pulled off .

KAMRYN POV

"ca- ca- can i ge- ge- get that mommy ?" tonya said pointing at chef boyardee ravioli as im moving the cart with them in it .

"no thats na- nasty" taquan said .

"shut u- up" tonya said .

"we gonna get ravioli for you , tonya and taquan what u want ?" i said .