/New people\

This chapter took me most of the day to write so I hope you enjoy!

Warning: panic/distressed behaviour

'What is it? It's like half mushroom half person,'

'I think your dad said they were some sort of mooshroom person, y'know, like those red mushroom cows,'

'Oh shit it's waking up-'

Y/n groggily opened their eyes, letting out a displeased grunt as they stared drowsily at the ceiling. Their back felt better, not completely pain free but it was tolerable now. The somewhat surreal early morning light had changed, it was probably just about the afternoon now, looking at the bright blue sky and the occasional cloud that could be spotted.

'U-uh, hello?'

Y/n flinched, whipping their head around and bringing two humans into view, they looked to be about Y/n's age and both stood right beside the bed, looking at the calf with a curious look on their faces. The kid backed themselves into the corner, gripping the hems of the blankets and tugging them up to cover themselves. A terrified look could only just be seen in their big e/c eyes that were mostly hidden behind locks of h/l unruly, h/c hair which had gone black and singed at the ends at some parts.

Though Y/n was familiar with the word 'hello', due to the wandering traders that would sometimes wash up on the sores of their village, they had not gathered any courage to return the friendly gesture, just sat completely frozen on the spot.

'I think we broke it, if Phil asks this is your fault-'
The blond one whispered over to the other. He was the taller one out of the two, wearing a red bandana and braces, he had messy blond locks of hair and bright blue eyes which went rather well with his golden lashes. The little light that escaped through the wooden frame of the window seemed to catch onto his features and lit up his face perfectly. He had a rather confident aura to him, Y/n could tell.

The other kid had... horns? Not big ones, they looked like the ones a baby goat would bare. His clothing consisted of a green dress shirt that was only buttoned up halfway so you could see a black t-shirt underneath. His dress shirt collar was messed up and one of the sleeves had a slight tear. This boy was a brunette, having glossy brown hair and what seemed to be goat ears, which confirmed Y/n's theory from before. One of them had a little label attached that read 'TUBBO', so Y/n assumed that was his name. His face had a lot more delicate facial features, though the same big blue eyes but this time his cheeks were littered with freckles.

Y/n's pov

I was drawn to the boy's horns, they were like the ones I had but sharper, though they were around the same size, or at least they seemed to be, I couldn't really tell because they were mostly covered by his fluffy brown hair. Curious of their size, I reached out towards them, the conversation the boys were having quickly came to a stop when they saw me moving, but in all honesty the conversation sounded a lot more just like bickering really.

The one I assume to be called Tubbo made no attempt to move away as I gripped his horns, running the pads of my thumbs down the sides of them to measure their length, they were a lot longer than I originally anticipated.

'D-do you think they like me?'
Tubbo nervously glanced over to the blond one. He had a bit of a shaky smile but he seemed relatively relaxed so I didn't see any reason to stop, I pulled him forwards and a little over the bed so I could sit back comfortably.

'I think they're trying to take your horns- pHILLL, THE NEW KID'S TRYING TO KILL TUBBO!'
The blond one began to yell. I jumped backwards, letting go of Tubbo's horns which allowed him to stand up straight again, rubbing his head a little. I returned to my corner, using the blankets to shield myself as I hid away under them.