003

Y/n's Pov:

Luka walks into my room and closes the door behind him. "I'm sorry to bother you I just left my guitar," he says pointing at the guitar sitting by the wall next to the sink. "Oh, it's fine," I say getting out of my bed and walk over to the bay window. He gets his guitar then stands there waiting for something to happen. "Okay well, I'm gonna go-" "Wait!" I cut him off. "Can you stay a little longer?' I ask him. "I don't get a lot of guests and I don't have anyone to talk to," I say. "Are you sure?" he asks. "Yes please," I say and he smiles. "You don't have to stand. You can sit on my bed." Is say and he walks over to my bed then sits down.

"Could you play me a song?" I ask. "Sure. I have been working on a tune for while but I don't have a name for it," he answers and starts playing it.

Wow, this song. It's weird I have never felt this connected to a song without lyrics. Saige and I listen to music all the time on her phone but none of them made me feel the way Luka's song does. It's like this was made for me and only me.

When he finishes starts smiling. "You know you should name your song Y/n," I say flipping my hair back. "Okay," he says laughing. "I was just kidding," I say. "I know but I'm still to name it Y/n," he says smiling at me. God, that damn smile. He could get away with murder with that damn smile.

"What are you thinking about?" Luka asks taking me out of my thoughts of him smiling. "Huh?" I say. "Well your just staring so I must be really hot or your thinking about something, or maybe both," Luka says smirking at me. "You wish," I say giggling. "I wouldn't blame you, If I was you I would be looking at me too, I mean I am hot." He says playing with his messy blue hair. "Cocky much," I say giggling then my door opens and my doctor walks in. "Excuse me you young man visiting hours are over," she says walking in and Luka stands up to face her. "Oh, I'm sorry Ma'am I just left my guitar and came to get it," Luka says showing her his guitar. "Okay well now that you have it, you can go,"  she says in a really rude way. "Mom!" I yelled then put my hands over my mouth wishing I didn't say that. Luka looked back at me shook about what I just said. "Goodnight Y/n," Luka says turning back and leaving the room.

"Y/n I don't know what you were thinking he could have gonna you sick you're not being careful. Do you want to die?" she says. "No," I say looking down at the ground. The truth is I do. What's the point of living if I can't go out and live life. "Then please baby for me if you're going to have a guest in your room they need to wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from you," she says. "Okay," I say and I get up from the bay window and get into bed. "I love you. I'll be back in the morning to check on." my mom says then leaves. "I love you too."

Yup, my mom is my doctor. Saige is the only person who knows. It's not like I'm trying to keep it a secret or anything I just think it's kinda embarrassing that my mom is my doctor. I lay down and go to sleep.

(Time skip ) (Next day)

Luka's Pov:

I hope Y/n is okay about yesterday. I hope I didn't get her in trouble. She looked upset about what happened. I also can't believe the doctor is her mom, but he does make scenes. I wonder if I'm the only one who knows.

"Excuse me! Can I get Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Luka Couffaine, Alya Cesaire, Nino Laffie, and Adrien Agreste to come with me!" Y/n's nurse Saige calls out. We walk over to her and she walks us over to Y/n's room. She opens the door and we all walk in. "Wash your hands and put a mask on," Saige says. I look around and I don't see Y/n."

We finish washing over our hands and we stand here awkwardly. " Okay, guys my name is Saige I am Y/n's nurse. Y/n is in the lab doing blood work she'll be back soon." Saige says and walks out.

Five minutes later Y/n walks into her room. "Ah!" she shouts when she sees us. "How long have you guys been in here?" she asks walking over to the bay window and sits down. "Five minutes," Adrien says. "Oh okay," she says looking out the window.