006

Y/n's POV:

"Okay well, my job here is done. Um... Y/n I'll see you later, and Um bye Luka." Saige says then leaves.

"Bro Luka," Alya says hitting him on his arm. She hits him really hard. It looked like it hurt I don't know how Nino deals with that. "What and ow did you really need to hit me," Luka says. "Welcome to my world" Nino mumbles. "Dude Saige likes you," Alya says and my eyes goes big as I almost choke on the water I was drinking. "What no she doesn't, "Luka says.

"Luka I'm not dumb she like you."

"Okay, whatever."

"They would make such a cute couple. Right Y/n." Marinette asks me and everyone looks at me. "Um yeah, I guess," I say in a low tone looking down.

It makes me feel upset that Alya and Marinette think Saige likes him and that they look cute together.

The truth is that Saige walks in on me and Luka kissing but she didn't say anything because she wanted to mess with us first or at least that's what she told me when we left the room. "You should asks her out." Alya says nudging his side.

"No I shouldn't she doesn't like me." Luka says. "Y/n tell Luka that he should ask Saige out." Alya says and again everyone looks at me. "Um... yeah sure... I guess." I say looking down. I don't want to say no because I don't want to have to explain why I said no. "See! You should do it." Marinette says Luka continues to look at me. "Really Y/n?" Luka say and I don't say anything. I just look down. "Find I'll do it." Luka says and my heart breaks. "Um guys I'm not feeling well I think you guys should go." I say. They all tell me goodbye and I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow then they leave.