CHAPTER 1

"Did you hear the news yesterday?" a curly haired girl murmur to her friend.

"Yeah, are you talking about the employee who saw a demon?" her friend replied.

The girl nodded, "Yeah." and put the contents inside her locker. "Do you believe demons or any supernatural being?"

Her friend shakes her head, "No. Why would I believe to some fictitious being that we often hear on books or any means of medi--"

"You should believe them" a young blacked haired girl said as she shut her locker. The two girls simultaneously looked at her.

"You should believe them. Demons would co-exist with us or cause destruction soon" the young black haired girl said.

The two girls looked at each other and hold themselves to laugh, it's obvious to the young girl that the two girls are holding back to laugh.

"What's funny about my statement?"

The young black haired girl just looked at the two girls that laughed.

"You should believe in demons" the curly haired girl mimics.

"Demons would co-exist with us or cause destruction soon. As if they would exist"

"Yeah" her friend agreed. The two girls looked at her, gave her weird looks and leave her standing beside her locker.

"what a weird girl" is what the young black haired heard as the two girls leave her behind. Some students looked at the young black haired girl and started to murmur.

"If you want to judge someone just because the person said a thought, make sure that the person can't hear you" the young black haired angrily said, glaring at the students and head to her class.

---

11 pm, Tuesday
January 12, 2020

BLACK UNKNOWN FIGURE--DEMON?

A black shriveled unknown body is found at the stockroom of a yarn company called, WEAVE IT. Co. A man around his late 30's--an employee of a company claim that saw black two-horned creature eating his employee and said that it was a demon.

"I don't believe it" the blonde guy said and put the newspaper on the table.

"I don't know about Evren, Basty. Let's watch the yesterday's news" a redhead girl said and grabbed the remote that is on the table.

BLACK UNKNOWN FIGURE--DEMON?

Around 11 pm, January 12. A black shriveled unknown body is found at the stockroom of a yarn company called, WEAVE IT. Co. A man around his late 30's--an employee of a company is on the camera, subtly trembling as if he is still traumatized of what he witnessed.

"I-It was around quarter to 9 and I saw that.. That unknown black figure"

"What is this black unknown figure looked like?" The reporter asked.

"He.. He had two horns and was eating my co-worker." he said, scared on his tone. "It's..It's a demon."

The employee looked at the camera, "Demon will evade in this world either to co-exist or cause destruction. We are all doom"

And the screen went black.

"People these days really think irrational, I don't think he really saw a demon" a red haired girl said, putting the remote on the table.

"Yeah, due to stress maybe the employee thought that way" a black haired guy said.

"according to a study, when a person is stress they see hallucination" a black braided girl said as she fix her glasses.

"I believe him though"

The four students looked at the young black haired girl who spoke.

"I believe him" she repeated.

"you really believe what the news said?" Basty asked. A red haired girl took a glimpse on the newspaper and shakes her head.

"Media is media. Why would you think they exist?" the red haired girl said, crossing her arms.

"Earlier I said it could be the employee is too stress at work that he started seeing "demons", Aubrey " Leo-- a black haired guy said, putting a quote on demon.

"It's yesterday's news right?" the girl with glasses clarifying, scrolled on her tablet.

"Yeah, Sarah"

"Wait.."

She halted from scrolling, "Okay, saw the video post"

The three students walked to Sarah and looked at the video that is posted.

"This is a footage that is caught on CCTV camera" Sarah stated, the three students looked closely at the video. The young black haired girl stood up from her seat and looked at the video.

A black figured shadow is slowly seen, increasing its size as it move towards the victim.

"As you can see, the black figured shadow is seen here. Out of nowhere." Sarah explain, circling the area where black figured shadow is firstly seen.

And the screen went black.

"Someone probably cut it" Basty commented. Aubrey shrugged.

"Agreed to that hypothesis" Leo said.

"Let's watch that yesterday's news" Aubrey said and grabbed the remote that is on the table.

"I could agree on that but as you see on the video, there is a shadow. Bkack unknown figure shadow" Sarah said, looking at the three students.

"So you believe on Evren?"

Sarah looked at the young black haired girl, "I don't still believe on demons but as what Evren said.. Maybe we should start to believe that demons would co-exist or cause destruction to us someday." and looked at the three students. "I mean, the video we saw already explained it"

"We could say its a human shadow" Aubrey replied.

"But some things cant be explain by science." Evren said with her brows furrowed. She sighed and rubbed her temples.

" I don't know what's the reason why you guys joined this occult club when you didn't even believe on supernatural entities"

"We may joined this occult club but that doesn't mean we believe on those stuff. You could say that we are just interested on supernatural events" Basty said.

Evren didn't answer and looked away from the four club members, Basty, Aubrey, Leo and Sarah.

"Honestly, you are very weird since you joined this club" Aubrey said. "Other than ghost, you kept about demons"

"Are you up with a challenge?" Basty, the leader of their occult club crossed his arms, looked at Evren.

"A challenge?" Evren crossed arms, raised her eyebrows on Basty.

Basty nodded, "If you believe on demons.." Basty paused and smirk.

"Then, prove it"

Evren's eyes widened, she uncrossed her arms.

"Prove it to me tomorrow morning otherwise you are not part of this club anymore"

"But that's too mu--" Sarah's sentence cut off.

"It's not too much, Sarah" Aubrey said, glaring at Evren.

Evren tightened her fist, her eyes on Basty that walks towards her.

"I think its not hard for you since you believe on demons" Basty reached his hand out. "Prove it tomorrow, deal?"

Evren's eyes on Basty, didn't shake his hand. "Deal"