CHAPTER 2

"Summon.. a.. Demon" and entered. I scrolled down, trying to find steps on how to summon a demon. As I scrolled down, its all about fiction stories about Summoning Demons, Training Demons.

"Demons are fictitious being born out in minds" I shake my thought off as I remember what my teacher told me.

In this world, demon's are only a fictitious being that can be seen, be read in any means of media.

It's ironic how people don't believe in demons but is interested on
Demons don't exist, huh.

I slapped my forehead with my hand, why did I even agreed with the deal? Looking upon the internet for how to summon a demon, maybe I would agree to what everyone says about me.

Weird girl.

I hovered my mouse on the lower part of the screen, it's already 11 pm on the evening. I closed all my windows tab and shut my laptop off, trying to find on how to summon a demon on the internet isn't reliable at all. But tomorrow as a deadline is impossible, asking Basty for an extension isn't too hard to ask, I guess?

I sighed and turn off my lamp on the side of the table. Tomorrow doesn't mean I'm defeated about the deal, why I'm thinking so hard about this?

Why I do believe that demons co-exist or cause destruction someday, a feeling? A guess?

As Evren runs her mind though a lot of question, her eyes is about to shut and she doze herself to sleep.

The a light seeped through Evren's eyes, she groan and slowly sits up. Yawning and rubbing her eyes, she looked at the time. Her eyes widened.

"Oh no!" she quickly stood up and wash her face. She frantically grabbed her uniform and her black knapsack bag, she quickly changed her uniform and check her phone, textbooks—all the things she need on her class in a hasty state.

"Being late isn't always new to me but being late again... my grades will be deducted" Evren worriedly said to herself and sighed, defeated.

She hurriedly went downstairs and put on her socks as she went to the kitchen to look for a food to eat. I may be smart but I don't fit what the society called as a smart student.

Responsible, always early and always prepared.

I'm just smart but in a lazy way.

I quickly locked my door and put my keys on my pocket. I looked at my watched as I walked, I already missed two period of classes. I sighed defeatedly, I just can't fly my way to my class.

The bright sun that shines upon clear skiesdoesn't match the situation as Evren arrived at school. Lot of students cried,few teachers has bruised and some were injured. Evren looked around, lot ofreporters, journalist came in and film what happened on the school. Paramedics,police and investigators were on the school ground, documenting and talkingwhat might be the cause.

"Are you a student here?" an man asked, wearing a beige trench coat. Evrennodded, looking at the school.

"What happened?" Evren asked. "I was running late and.."

"Consider yourself lucky, kid. Few of uswere still investigating of what happened. The incident happened approximately8: 00 in the morning. As what we got on the interview, there was a suddenrumbling that they have felt on the ground. They thought it was an earthquakebut the rumbling of the ground only felt at that area" the man said as he pointat the part of the school building that has a lot of damaged. "And everythingwent to a domino-effect in our perspective"

"Being late is a bliss" he said and walked towards the other investigators,leaving Evren behind. Evren looked at few students and teachers came out with aguidance of police. Paramedics were busy treating other students, Evren headtowards the school.

"Hey, kid. Restricted Zone" a police said, blocking her way. "But Sir.. I.."

"You ran late to school?"

Evren nodded.

"Kid, few of the investigators are trying to find what happened, what cause ofthis sudden destruction of the school." The police said as he looked at theinvestigators on the school ground, discussing and documenting.

"As of now, please cooperate and go home for safety, kid" the police said,concerned. Evren looked at the school building, the part where it's broken downis where her occult club room is in. She looked at the other part of theschool, it's broken down but only has few damage.

What really did happened?