[☁️] ⛧ミ "I'm here for you." HeartBroken! Charli x Caring! Lucaミ⛧

⛧ミ Charli's Point of viewミ⛧

I was buying flowers from the flower shop for Light as I smiled to myself while a blush crept onto my face. The gorgeous violet flower petals reminded me so much about light. I decided to get some orange ones too. "Hey can I also have those orange flowers?" I asked. "Of course!" The man said. I handed my money to him as I purchased both flower bouquets. I told the kind man 'thank you' as I ran off to eat lunch at school.

After I ate lunch. I pulled out the bouquets of flowers once I saw the handsome lilac eyed, purple-haired male. "Light!" I giggled. I then opened his hands and placed the flowers in them. "I got you these flowers Light! I hope you like them!" Light smiled as he thanked me and walked away once he heard the bell ring. Eek! My one and only true love thanked me for the flowers!! I skipped away in love and being proud of myself.

After class..

I jumped out of my seat while class was dismissed as I started to write a love letter.

'Dear Light,

I know you think I'm a simp since I simp for you, compliment you, and follow you, but I have caught feelings for you and I want to say I love you. Ever since I met you, when we locked eyes, I felt like we were meant to be together, forever.
Words cannot express how much I love you. Others may call it simping, but I'm crushing on you nonstop. I can't bottle up my feelings anymore. I really really and I mean really like you more than a friend, and I was wondering if you'd like to be my boyfriend. What do ya say?'

'Yes.' 'No.'

Love, Charli'

I smiled as I grabbed the letter and started sprinting towards light, Only to find him with, Pink.. the worse thing is, he told her that he loved her. "Hey... Pink, I just wanted to say I have feelings for you.. would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked with a blush on his face. Pink smiled. "Yes, I love you too light!" She said before she kissed him. My heart sank as he kissed her back. My heart had been broken into a billion of pieces after witnessing them confess and kiss. I crumbled up the letter and threw it at pink. I sprinted away in tears as I ran to a flower field with orange and white flowers.

I curled up into a ball and sobbed loudly to myself. "W-why?! Why her..? What does she have that I-I don't?!" I sobbed. "..Charli?" A high pitched voice said. I recognized that voice. I glanced up and I saw my best friend, Luca with a worried expression. "L-Luca?" I said in pure shock. He sat down next to me and asked, "what's wrong Charli? Did something happen?" I nodded my head as tears poured from my cheeks. Luca wiped my tears away. "You can tell me.." he said. "I-I was gonna confess to Light, B-But he confessed to pink.. And they both kissed infront of my eyes..!" I sobbed. He looked at me in pity as he hugged me tightly. "There, there... it's gonna be okay... you don't deserve him anyway.." he said comforting me. I smiled at Luca as I hugged him back. He made me a flower crown from the flowers as I did the same for him. We both giggled as we played in the flower fields for what seemed like hours.

I didn't want to admit but I was starting to develop a crush on my best friend. He was so kind and caring, heck he never even called me names like the other squad members. "Hey Charli?" He said. "Hm?" I responded. "I love you. I always have." He said as he smiled. I smirked and kissed him. It was a long yet passionate kiss. "I love you too, Luca." I blushed. His face went really red as a tomato as he sat me on his lap and cuddled me as I cuddled back falling asleep, locked in love with my best friend, that's now my boyfriend.
————————————————————————

Edit: Fluff with have a cloud emoji and Angst will have a rain cloud emoji

Example
Fluff = [☁️]
Angst = [🌧]