[☁️] ⛧ミ Spray bottle fight - Pesky! Charli x irritated! Lucaミ⛧

[A/N: Updating some stuff oneshots cuz im bored and have nothing better to do,, however this book isn't updating anymore]

Luca's POV

I was busy doing my homework when all of a sudden my bothersome bestie, Charli bursted into my room and started playing SugarCrash! by Elyotto on earrape and full volume. Heck, I adored the song, But that fact that it was on earrape and full volume was the worst. "TURN IT DOWN CHARLI! MY EARS!" I shouted. She giggled at me as she turned down the volume and mocked me. I was very annoyed at her behavior and wanted to make her pay for always disturbing me whilst I work on schoolwork from college.

In fact, She hasn't done this only this time, She's done this several times to me which frustrates me to the point of thinking of  tossing a gigantic pillow at her as she falls on the floor. I shake off the thought as I continue to do my work whilst trying to ignore Charli and her annoying self.

~After schoolwork..~

After Charli left my room after annoying me for what seemed like hours, I snatched my phone and started to type and search on YouTube, "How to prank your annoying friend." I clicked on the first video I saw and started to skip the intro. As I went through all the prank time stamps in the video, One of them caught my eye. "Spray them with a spray bottle" I watched on what to do on the prank and when I was fully informed, I closed the video and turned off my phone.

How was I going to do the prank? What if I didn't have a spray? I checked in my bathroom to see if I had a spray bottle but I found nothing. I looked in one of my cabinets and found a spray bottle but it had no water inside sadly.

I filled up the spray bottle fully of water and smirked to myself evilly. I was finally getting my revenge.

~ Charli's POV ~

I watched some Dream SMP lore streams and ate some potato chips while in my bed. I started thinking more of how I can annoy my crush, Luca. I was lost in my thoughts for awhile until I heard my door creak open as I looked up and saw it was none other than Luca. "Hai Luca! What brings you here?" I asked. "Oh uh, I have a gift for you." He said with his hands behind his back. (A/N: i hate dsmp why did i make her watch that T—T)

"Oooh! Can I see it?" I said excited. "Sure, But just close your eyes first." He ordered. "Okie dokie!" I smiled as I cover my eyes. "You can open them now." He announced. As I took my hands off my eyes, I was soon met with water in them them and onto my sleeves. "Ack! Hey!" I pouted as he kept spraying me as I tried to get away.

He grinned at me and chased after. "C'mere Charli!~" he said in a creepy tone. "Ahh! Nonono no!" I giggled in fear as I sprinted.

I then lost Luca as I found somewhere to hide. As he turned around the corner I was in, I yanked the spray bottle away from him and sprayed him 12 times as his clothes were soaked with water. I giggled but then I stopped when he pinned me to the floor as he grabbed the spray bottle and sprayed it into my face then onto my hair. I squealed as he did so and tried to push him off me, Luckily I succeeded.

~One hour later~

Me and Luca were both exhausted from all the spraying and we were cold from the water that soaked us both. "Let's take a bath..." Luca said. "Yeah, that was fun but exhausting." I panted. As we both took a bath, I thought of saying sorry to Luca for bothering him a lot while he tries to do schoolwork. "Hey Luca, I'm sorry for bothering you when you're working, it's okay if you don't forgive-" "I forgive you." He interrupted. I locked eyes with him. (They both looked away as they changed)

He looked into my fire-like eyes, while I looked into his silk-white eyes. We both looked away blushing as we finished cleaning ourselves and putting on our clothes. (Looked away when they changed)

As we left the bathroom we smiled at each other and leaned in for a kiss. "I love you Charli." Luca smiled. "I love you too." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek as we both returned to our rooms.

Word count: 770