! introduction !

hi everyone, thank you so much for choosing this story, i hope you like it :)

(Pleaseeee actually read this part because there's important things in here LMAO.)

if you read the original / about the original•

this story is a re-creation of a book i wrote in 2019 called "harry potters sister".

which is, as of now unpublished because i was genuinely unhappy with my writing.

it was one of the first things i ever wrote, and thank you so much to everyone who enjoyed and supported it ! when i took it down it had 48.4k reads and 13.4k votes which is absolutely crazy to me because my writing was AWFUL.

Anyways, in this story the plot will be changed drastically, that being said there will still be things in this story that happened in the original. I just feel i grew relationships way to quickly in the old one.

disclaimers•

i would just like to say that me liking the character Draco Malfoy, does not mean that i like or support Tom Felton. He just has wayyy too many weird allegations for me.
Love the character, not the actor.
(my personal opinion)

Also, yes i do love the harry potter universe but i in no way like, support, or agree with JK Rowling and anything she has said.

•important plot details•

•in this story, y/n will be one year younger than most of the main cast, for example while Harry and Draco are in second year y/n is in first.
•lines said in the movie will not be exactly the same in this story, for storyline purposes.
•some characters and the years they are in may be switched up in this story, but i will always make it clear what year they are in to avoid confusion.
•for the sake of the storyline, students will start Hogwarts when they are 12, rather than 11.

•!! warnings !!•

•i am in no way trying to romanticize toxic relationships or toxic behavior. (no this story isn't gonna make draco be a crazy person don't worry lol)
•this story will possibly contain smut, so if you are uncomfortable with that please do not continue reading.
•draco will still say "muddblood" in this story, because he does in the movies and in the books, in no way am i saying it is ok, but if you are uncomfortable with that like i said before, please do not continue reading.
•this story may be triggering to readers who dont like / cant handle, violence, gore, blood, brief mentions of self harm, or death.
•Any time I think even a slightly triggering topic is in a chapter I will have a warning at the top of said chapter.

•updates•

i took a huge break on updating this book for almost a year because of some very personal issues, that will not happen again.
I'm going to try to update as much as much as possible.

Anyways with that all being said, i really hope everyone enjoys the book, and i'm always open to any ideas or anything so just let me know :) i hope everyone is staying safe and doing well! <3