3. 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑦

"And you, your his little sister aren't you?"~

September 1st
7:54am

While you finished up your breakfast everyone else ran upstairs to get changed into their school robes,

"So how are we getting to Diagonalley exactly?" You asked, setting your empty plate into the sink.

"Oh you'll see, it's actually quite simple, don't worry!" Mrs.Weasley smiled as everyone came running downstairs, now wearing black robes which you noticed, had a lion stitched into the top left corner.

"The lion, thats Gryffindor right?," You asked as Fred nodded, "So you're all Gryffindors?"

"Yeah, well besides for Ginny of course, she's a first year like you" George said just as Mrs.Weasley walked back into the room, her bag now thrown over her shoulder.

"ok right," she said, grabbing what you presumed to just be an empty plant pot from the fireplace." here we are Harry, you go first dear."

"But Harry's never traveled by floo powder before mum." Ron said

"Floo powder?" You and Harry asked in unison as Mr.Weasley chuckled.

"Well then you go first Ron so they can see how it's done" She said, motioning for Ron to step up.

He nodded and walked over, stood inside of the fireplace, then grabbed some sort of dust out of the flower pot?

You were quite confused,

Mrs.Weasley then motioned for everyone to step back as Ron spoke,

"Diagonalley." He said, throwing the dust down onto the floor to join the other piles of ash as a green fire surrounded him.

Then he was gone,

"woah, so that's floo powder?" You asked, absolutely amazed.

"yes, like I said it's quite easy dear, now Harry come on." She smiled as Harry cautiously approached the fireplace.

He took some of the floo powder in his hand,

"That's it, now don't forget to speak very very clearly!" She said, stepping back.

Harry nodded,

"diEgoNaLliE" He said as the green fire consumed him.

"What did he say?" You asked.

"Diegonallie" Mr.Weasley said.

"Well, that was stupid" You said, stepping into the fireplace, "We'll find him."

Mrs.Weasley sighed, "Yeah, he shouldn't have gone too far, hopefully."

You grabbed a handful of the floo powder,

"Let's try the next potter, shall we?" She then said as everyone stepped back.

"Diagonalley" You said,

Next thing you knew you were on a street, bustling with people of all sorts.

You then felt someone tap on your shoulder,

You jumped slightly before turning around to see Ron,