𝟿. 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

"No, because it's your fault, and now that I           
                think about it, it's kinda Adrains too,   
            because imagine how much worse this is        
         gonna get once they find the key you left in-"~

December 22nd, 10:27 am.

"What am I gonna do without you here?" You said, sulking in the corner as Pansy wrapped her scarf around her neck.

"You'll be fine," She chuckled, "I mean, you could talk to your brother, get the whole Poly juice potion thing sorted out." She suggested.

You knew she was probably right, but ever since everyone had came to the conclusion that Harry and Ron we're definitely the two sneaking in, you hadn't spoken a single word to him.

You refused to even look at him,

Sure, he's made multiple attempts to talk to you since then, but you've flat out ignored him every single time.

It annoyed you how he would act as if he didn't do anything, how he would act as if you didn't know, but you weren't stupid,

And the fact that he had, most likely, thought he had you fooled you too made you even more angry.

You knew that you were only doing the same thing he did that you got so upset about,

But you didn't care, 'he deserves it' you thought.

You knew that in a sense that made you a hypocrite, but you also didn't really care about that.

"No way, I mean what am I even supposed to say?" You asked, running a hand over your face as you sighed, "Plus, I know i'd just end up yelling at him, and of course that'd cause a scene, so I don't really think its a good idea."

Pansy nodded, "You have a point."

It went silent for a moment as she packed away the last of her things,

"I just wish you didn't have to go.." You said quietly, almost more so to yourself, breaking the previous, silence as you plopped down onto your bed, lying on your back and helplessly staring up at the ceiling.

"I know, I wish I could take you with me or something," She sighed, "But hey, look on the bright side, Blaise will still be here, so will Crabbe and Goyal, you get along with them fine right?"

"Yeah, I guess I do," You said smiling slightly. That was until a certain thought popped into your head, instantly wiping the previous smile right off your face, you had vaguely remember Malfoy telling you that his parents were going out of town for break, meaning he would have to stay at school this year. "But Malfoy's gonna be with them all the time, like usual. Meaning I'd have to hang out with him if I wanna hang out with them, and I know I sorta do that everyday but that's because your always there too so it's bearable you know?" You groaned before a certain reckless, impulsive thought intruded your brain, "Wait, you said you wished you could take me with you right? So can't you just-"

Your sentence was cut short the moment you looked over at Pansy to see if she was picking up what you were putting down, but instead she had that one little smirk on her face.

You paused momentarily,

"What's that face for?"

She chuckled to herself,