𝟷𝟷. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚖 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎

"Y/n you've got to promise me you'll be careful, it could very well be about the chamber...or.." Pansy began, hesitating on her next words, "Somethings happened again."~

You ran through the halls, trying to make it to the Gryffindor common room before curfew, which was 10pm sharp.

Pansy, Blaise, Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyal all followed close behind you,

"Wait so..w-when we get there how do we get in? We don't have the code!" Pansy asked, terribly out of breath.

"She's right, I didn't even think about that!" Blaise added.

"We uh, we knock until someone lets us in, or we can try explaining the severity of the situation to the painting?" You guessed, not really seeing any other possible options you guys could go with.

Outside of the Gryffindor common room, 9:51pm.

"Please, you have to let us in!" Pansy begged, clasping her hands together.

If this wasn't as serious of a situation as it was you would of laughed at how ridiculous this looked, Pansy who was almost on her knees at this point, begging some talking painting on the wall to let you all into the, most annoying houses, common room.

"How many times am I going to have to tell you, I understand this is a big deal, but I just cant let you in, not unless you have the password." She said, and by the pout on her face you could tell that she wanted to let you six in, but she just couldn't, it was against her rules.

You were about to give up and settle on hunting Harry down tomorrow until,

"Y/n? What're you doing?" A voice asked coming from your left, one you recognized very well, in a good way for once.

"Fred! George!," You said excitedly as they walked over to the door, they both had some sort of pastries in their hands, "Please, I need to talk to Harry, can you let us in?"

The pair looked between you and the rest of the crowd, eyeing Malfoy suspicious before Fred chuckled, placing a hand on your shoulder, politely scooting you out of the way, "Of course."

"You two haven't talked in forever, everything ok there?" George asked, quirking a brow as Fred began speaking to the painting.

"Yeah, well I mean no, but it's gonna have to be." You muttered, still upset by the way your brother had been acting recently.

You understood that he had just been looking out for you, but you didn't understand why he'd sneak into the common room, you also didn't understand all the sour looks he had been giving you ever since then, as if you had done something wrong rather than him.

The sound of the door opening interrupted your train of thought.

"He's probably up in the dorms," Fred said, looking back at you, but you were too busy looking at the person who was standing right in front of him, "But we can go get him if y-"

That's when he turned around himself, laughing awkwardly at the obvious tense situation, "Never mind he's right here."

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked as everyone walked in, having the door shut behind you, "And what are they all doing here?"

You could hear Malfoy scoff from some place behind you, "I need to talk to you." You said, not failing to notice the way Ron and Hermione looked at you.