𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛

"Don't get cocky or anything, you were the closest
to me, I would've grabbed anyone."~

The next morning you woke up to Harry banging on your door, "Y/n, come on get up it's seven!"

"I'm up, i'm up!" You yelled back, pulling the blankets over your head.

The door creaked open as he peeked in, "Then get out of bed."

"I'm so tired.." You yawned, slowly moving out of the warm blankets you had wrapped yourself in.

"I know but there's breakfast downstairs," He persuaded, "And Ron and Hermione are here."

You quirked a brow, "They're here early..?"

"Yeah I know," He nodded, "So get up."

And with that he shut your door, heading back downstairs, leaving you to get ready.

You sighed dramatically, rising to your feet as you made your way over to your trunk. Searching for a school appropriate outfit.

After some time you decided on a black skirt, black tights, a white button up, black doc martins, and your slytherin tie, tying it loosely around your neck. Not wanting to put on your full robes just yet, seeing as it was still a little warm out, the summer heat always lingered for the few first weeks of school.

After you were dressed you finished up with accessorizing, slipping on all of your little rings, your necklace, and of course, the bracelet pansy had made you.

You took one last good look at yourself in the mirror before nodding and making your way out of the room.

Fred and George's laughter could be heard almost immediately upon exiting, causing a small smile to creep its way onto your face.

"Oh, so you actually did get up?" Harry joked as you made your way down the stairs, joining everyone.

"Shut up." You chuckled, rolling your eyes.

"Long time no see Potter." George joked, pulling you into a hug.

"Weasley," You chuckled, pulling Fred in as well, "How was Egypt?"

You had written to the two of them quite a lot over the summer, Ron and Ginny as well. Growing impossibly closer to the whole family. Seeing as, the way Harry had described it, they might as well be your family too. It sure did feel that way, anyway.

"Oh it was great," Fred smiled, glancing over at Ron, who was innocently stuffing his face, per usual, "Especially when Ronald here practically skipped off of-"

"Bloody hell!" Ron scoffed, mouth full as Harry began chuckling, "Do you have to bring that up every time?"

"Bring what up?" Hermione asked, making her way over, cradling crookshanks in her arms, "Oh Y/n, you're awake!" She smiled upon seeing you, carefully wrapping an arm around your body, being cautious of her cat.

"How're you 'Moine?" You asked, pulling back, letting Crookshanks sniff your finger before running a hand down her fur.

"I've been well," She smiled, "And you?"

"Can't complain," You returned the same grin back, shrugging your shoulders, "Where's Ginny?"

"Oh she's already shopping around, dragged mum and dad with her." Ron said.

"She must be excited." You smiled, hoping that this year would be a good one for her, considering everything that happened the year prior.

Just then the sound of the bell on the door drew your attention as multiple students entered the pub, yelling obnoxiously as they did so, "Nott, come on man don't be that way!" one of them joked, elbowing another kid in his side.