8. 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕

"I was also bored, came down here to sneak out," He said, contemplating on his next choice of words, "Do you wanna come?"~

It had now been about four months since your first day at Hogwarts,

And to say the least,

It was the furthest thing from boring.

A bit scary actually.

-

You, pansy, and the rest of the Slytherin house were heading back to the common room for the night when you saw the water..then the blood, then your brother and his friends.

"Oh my god.." You gasped, grabbing onto Pansys sleeve.

She quirked an eyebrow, obviously confused by the action, until she followed your gaze to see...whatever 'it' was for herself.

"What the hell.." She said lowly, placing her hand over your own that still had a tight hold on her sleeve.

Harry scanned through the crowd of people, obviously looking for you.

And it was only once his eyes met yours that you could tell the state of panic he was in.

What the hell had he gotten himself into?

"Enemy's of the heir beware?," Draco asked, drawing all the attention towards him before looking over at Hermione, "You'll be next muddbloods."

You tilted your head at that.

Muddbloods?

You were quickly snapped out of your thoughts once you let your eyes wander to Harry's left.

"Oh my god..Pansy the cat..." You whispered, feeling your heart drop at the sight of her.

Pansy backed up slightly at the sight she was seeing herself now, you could tell she was scared.

And so were you.

"What's going on here?! Go on make way make way!" A voice said, whom you recognized to be Mr. Filch.

"Isn't that..his cat?" Pansy whispered, motioning towards the man.

All you could do was weakly nod as the man approached Harry.

He had a smug look on his face, but that didn't last long.

"Mrs. Norris.." He said, voice dropping. He then looked down at your brother, "You've murdered my cat."

"N-no, no." Harry began saying.

"I'll kill ya'!" He said, grabbing Harry by the collar of his shirt, "I'll kill ya'!"

He yelled that time.

Just before things got too crazy you heard a voice coming from behind you,

Dumbledore.

Everyone moved over, making room for the man.

His eyes traveled to the mysterious writing on the wall, taking a deep breath before he spoke,