5. 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠

"What? You think he's gonna flip if he sees you with     me?"~

You woke up to the sound of snoring, and for a moment, you forgot where you were.

That is until you opened your eyes and looked to your left,

"Pansy?" You asked, but of course got no response.

She was out cold, her hair was a mess, one leg was sticking out of the blankets, she was drooling all over her pillow, and Willow was curled up right beside her.

You chuckled to yourself upon seeing her sleeping state as you got up,

The floor was cold beneath your feet causing a little shiver to creep up your spine as you walked over to the dresser you had stored your clothes in.

Not even ten minutes later you were fixing your skirt when Pansy suddenly jolted up in her bed causing Willow to jolt up as well,

You glanced at her through the mirror as she scoot over to the edge of her bed, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Good morning," You chuckled a bit as she mumbled out a response that was just barley coherent.

"Y/n I had the weirdest dream, like we were in the top story again an-" She cut herself off with a gasp, "Oh my god your changing, I'm so sorry!"

You pulled your shirt over your head, turning around to face her,

She had her hands slapped over her eyes and there was the slightest little blush painted across her cheeks.

"Don't worry about it," You chuckled pulling her hands away from her eyes, "We do have to go eat before classes start though so you should probably get ready too."

"Oh crap, you're right!" She said, getting up and rushing over to her dresser.

"Calm down, we still have some time so don't rush" You said, glancing over at her to see that she was in fact, rushing.

"Right" She chuckled to herself before pulling her sweater down over her messy hair.

It wasn't too much longer before you and Pansy were done getting ready for the day,

"Alright let's go, i'm starving!" She said grabbing your arm, tugging you downstairs into the common room.

Much to your surprise, there were so many people already awake, you presumed they were getting ready to go and head to breakfast as well.

You looked over and saw Blaise and Malfoy, there were two other boys as well, you didn't recognize them though.

They were all crowded around one of the tables, talking and laughing amongst each other.

You must have been staring for longer than you meant to because suddenly you felt a nudge in your side, "Hellooo? Y/n?" Pansy chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry" You said, snapping out of your thoughts, directing your attention towards her.

She glanced over at the group of boys momentarily, "Whatcha looking at over there?" She teased before looking back at you.

"Just lost in thought," You said, "Last night was just pretty crazy."

"Yeah, and that's the only reason?" She asked, little smirk on her face.

"What? No, you think I-"

"No, no of course not." She giggled.

"Pansy seriously!" You laughed, trying to defend yourself as the two of you made your way out of the common room.

Leaving the dungeons and making it into the halls only made the time of day more apparent. It was 7:30am, and the way the sunlight shone through the castle windows made you feel a sort of comfort you haven't felt in a long time.