Only One Bed TW EMOTIONS WILL RISE

boob and jem had planned their trip to hell for months now. it was ultimate awesomest plan ever. there was just one problem.

There were few rooms left, and they all had one single bed.

"freaking hackers what the freak man i cant freaking believe this sheet!" boob cursed at the top of her lungs, gaining the attention of poor by passers who happened to be around in time of the profanity.

"boob calm ur honkers dumb beach" jem cried. "BEACH ALL I AM IS HONKERS THAT OFFENSIVE?? U REALLY WANT ME TO CALM MY WHOLE SELF DOWN? WHAT IF I CALM MY HEART DOWN AND DIE? U WANT THAT?" boob sobbed and cried and sobbed.

"shut the freaking freak up and get in the room." jem growled.

boob walked away in a huff as they checked in. the room was extremely tiny and neither had any space

jem laid down first, taking up almost the entire bed. boob growled, angered at her selfishness.

"beach share the freaking bed" boob exclaimed. but jem was already asleep. boob hUFFED and jumped on top of jem.

"beach what the freak ur actually so hot up close" boob said to themselves, assuming jem was asleep.

"sike beach i'm actually awake." jem said. boobs heart dropped dramatically low.

"ur hot too i guess..." jem said Flustered at the situation.

then they made out.

the end.

(cried while writing this emotional story)