1

heyy roaches 😏😏 hehe it's been awhile so thank you all for waiting for me!! this story has taken me awhile which is why i haven't been active on here but i'm back, have matured, and hopefully u guys like this story!! 🫶🫶 please enjoy and vote loves!!

Choerry's POV.

The girls and I were sitting by the cafeteria before class started as we always did.

Heejin: "Ew! Get away from me, you smell like a dog."
Hyunjin: "I'm sorry, it's not my fault you can smell shit from ten miles away."

Lemme just tell you what they are. Haseul, Heejin, Yves, and Kim Lip are vampires. They each have a gift. Like Haseul can control emotions, Heejin can sense things from miles away, Yves can blind people, and Lip can control the elements of earth. Hyunjin, Hyejoo, Vivi, and Yeojin are werewolves and are always warm to the touch. They can also talk to each other in their heads. Gowon and Jinsoul are witches. Then Chuu, and I are the only humans in the group sadly.

Haseul: "Stop bickering."
Kim Lip: "Did you guys hear there's a new student today? She also has siblings coming with her."
Choerry: "What is she?"
Heejin: "I'm not sure but I've heard rumors that she's a hybrid."
Gowon: *gasps* "Really?"
Vivi: "What's that?"
Jinsoul: "Half wolf, half vampire. No one's actually seen one, it's only in the books."
Yves: "I wonder how strong she'll be."
Chuu: "Why don't you test her?"

Yves eyes drifted off and we all followed her gaze. A crowd of people were gathered by the office windows, staring at the new girl.

Yves: "The bullies are doing it already."
Haseul: "I heard she kills anyone who blocks her way and she gets it her way."
Choerry: "Really?"

I was intrigued by this myself girl when everyone cleared the way and in she came. But the way Heejin looked at her was like they already knew each other.

She had a resting bitch face and looked at me before walking into the office

She had a resting bitch face and looked at me before walking into the office. For a slight second her eyes softened for me, maybe I was seeing things. But I saw her rings on her hands and it looked cool. Despite her mean look, she was cute looking to me.

Yeojin: "Wah! That unnie is so pretty."
Hyunjin: "She could be younger than you-
Chuu: "If she's pretty it's always an unnie."
Yeojin: "Exactly."

New girl came back out of the office with her schedule and looked over it. Then the bullies went up to her and we all looked away. Everyone is scared of them and it consists of Jennie; the strongest vampire, Lisa; the strongest wolf, Jisoo; the strongest witch and the strongest human. By "strongest" I mean the strongest in the school so far.

(hehe rosè will show up later 😈)

Jennie: "Are you the newbie?"

The new girl looked at Jennie with a bored face before looking back at her schedule.