5

Y/n: "That's too bad, I feel weird around you."
Choerry: "That's offensive."
Y/n: "No, this is ridiculous. Go home."
Choerry: "Not until you bite me!"
Y/n: "Choi Yerim, you better stop talking about that before I kill you."
Choerry: "You couldn't do that."
Y/n: "Fine let's make a deal."

I looked at her.

Y/n: "One year, if you can get me to open up to you about my life I'll turn you by the time you're 18."
Choerry: "After graduation?"
Y/n: "Sure, why not. But if you don't get to know me, I'll be gone after graduation. I'll disappear with no traces left behind. I'll compel everyone to forget who I am."
Choerry: "But me-
Y/n: "Yes. Everyone except you, will forget me so when you ask for me, people will have no clue."
Choerry: "Okay, deal. Pinky promise."

I held my pinky finger out and she looked at it before hooking hers onto mines.

Y/n: "Now the vampire way of keeping a promise with a human."
Choerry: "And what's that?"
Y/n: "I get a drop of your blood."
Choerry: "You just want to suck my blood don't you?"

She looked away and scoffed.

Y/n: "Whatever, you don't understand yet you stupid human. Go inside already."
Choerry: "Well if your hungry ass half breed wasn't so damn hungry, maybe I wouldn't be so stupid now would I?"
Y/n: "Did you just call me a half breed? At least I'm not a stupid human like you!"
Choerry: "YAH! I hate you Jeon Y/n!"
Y/n: "I hate you more Choi Yerim! Now get your ass inside so I can pick you up tomorrow!"

I got out of her car and slammed it really hard before storming inside. I flicked her off before shutting the front door.

Y/n's POV.

Damn she didn't have to slam the car. That little fucking attitude better be gone tomorrow. When she was inside her home, I skirted home.

The next morning I knocked on her door again wearing this.

Her mom opened the door

Y/n: "Good morning Mrs. Choi, I'm here to pick Yerim up."
Mrs. Choi: "Oh! She'll be down in a minute. You look new, are you?"
Y/n: "Ah, yes I am. I just recently moved here again and go to the same school at Yerim."
Mrs. Choi: "Again?"
Y/n: "Oh yeah, I grew up here and then moved elsewhere and I'm here again."
Mrs. Choi: "Ah, got you."

We heard someone running down the stairs in a hurry.

Choerry: "Mom who's here-

She looked up at me from the stairs.