15

Y/n's POV.

Mid conversation, four loud ass laughs scared the shit out of us.

Y/n: "Goddamn your loud ass scared me."
Wonwoo: "Whoo! Almost had a heart attack!"
Heejin: "You don't have a heart anymore."
Mingyu: "Yeah Wonu, but you guys do laugh really loud."
Y/n: "You guys told Yerim huh?"
Kim Lip: "HAHA! Yes we did! She blushed and oh my god! She loved it!"

I was smiling like an idiot when I read their minds and saw how Yerim reacted.

Mingyu: "Look who's smiling again."
Wonwoo: "Wah, it's great to see noona smile after so many years again."
Heejin: "She did it, she fell in love-
Y/n: "Yah shut up."

I threw a rock at them and they flinched.

Y/n: *sighs* "Two more days, you assholes are staying with me until then."

They agreed and we started talking. Soojin came out sometimes but never really bothered me anymore. By the time we knew it, two days have past and it was Saturday. It was around 9 pm when everyone came except Yeojin and Choerry.

Minnie: "HAHA!"
Yuqi: "You still stuck in there!"
Y/n: "Yeah and I'm gonna slap you two after I'm out."
Minnie: "Y-Yah we're kidding."
Soyeon: "Okay so we have to do it while the moon is full."
Y/n: "What?"

I looked at them, completely dazed. Do they not know the rotation of the moon?

Jinsoul: "Is there a problem?"
Y/n: "The pups will turn tonight idiots!"
Hyunjin: "We'll be fine-
Y/n: "Why is Im Yeojin with Choerry then? Your second transformation is your worst one, you can kill innocent people this time! So one of you better go get Choerry away from Yeojin!"
Somi: "Aish! Mingyu and Wonu go get Choerry and explain to Yeojin!"
Mingyu: "Let's go."

The two were gone in a flash.

Vivi: "Wait. How come I was perfect fine just second transformation?"
Shuhua: "Because you were around newborns, that happens sometimes because you are considered "eldest" among the newborns so you set a good example. If it doesn't happen your second time it will definitely happen tonight."

Y/n: "Dad can you take the wolves far out to the woods and guide them?"
Dad: "I will but what if I turn too?"
Y/n: "I am trusting you Heejin, to go and guide them in case he does turn. Go before the moon completely rises!"

They went off.

Y/n: "Will you two be okay here? You can control your turning right?"
Shuhua: "Of course."
Yuqi: "I'll run out if I turn."

Minjae opened the book. Soyeon and Jinsoul set up candles as Gowon was hiding something in her backpack. Chuu and Somi just watched. The vampires stayed nearby. I looked over at Soojin and she was fidgety, like she was guilty. I didn't mind and thought maybe she was nervous.

Y/n: "I'm not letting you escape Seo Soojin. You're gonna die in my hands as I send you to hell."
Soojin: "Too late, I'm out already."
Y/n: "What-

She stepped out of the tomb and ran for Minjae. He caught her but she kicked his balls. She went for Chuu but Yuqi and Shuhua held her arms. Somi held her neck as Gowon pulled out a white oak tree stake and stabbed it into her chest. She turned pale and then fell.

Y/n: "No one remove that. Jae hurry!"
Minjae: "F-Fuck. Okay! This might hurt you a little but you can take it!"
Y/n: "HURRY UP I DO NOT CARE!"

He started chanting spells and then the pain hit me. But I felt the pain ten times more because of Yerim. That's when Wonu contacted me through our minds. Oh shit.

Wonwoo: "NOONA! Stop the spell!"
Y/n: "Why!"
Wonwoo: "Choerry is feeling the same pain you are! She will not survive this Y/n!"