Chapter VIII - The 10-day Training Period and Rating Game

I didn't know what to name this chapter...

====<[:D]>====

Kuoh Academy

Uther's POV:

It has been 10 days since Ban, Tristan, and Lance started training the ORC... and let me tell you... they are weak... when I say weak... I mean it... I mean c'mon the three Knights were only reinforcing their body with magic... and beat them in mere seconds... they weren't even using swords or bow in Tristan's case... the so-called 'Knight' of Rias Gremory... he only has speed... how can you kill someone with only speed? then there's the Rook... strong yes but incredibly slow... next the Queen... one word... S/M... the knights couldn't train her properly... now the 'King'... *sighs* she just throws her family's Power of Destruction like a ball... and last the Pawn... I don't even wanna talk about it... how do I know all of this? well...

Flashback - The 10-day Training Period

First day

On the phone

Me: So... how did training them go?

The Knights were just silent... making me confused...

Me: Uhh... you guys alright?

Ban: It's alright my King... it's just... we were quite disappointed...

Tristan:...

Lance: Alright let's be real here... we were completely disappointed

Me:... *sighs* how bad were they?

Lance: They couldn't even lay a scratch at us! What's more, the knight is only fast but weak, the rook is a heavy hitter but slow, the queen... I don't wanna talk about it... the king is weak in magic... the pawn... nothing... I got nothing on him...

Me: Nothing?

Tristan: What he means is that the pawn is the weakest out of all of them... he has absolutely near zero affinity to magic...

Me:...

Ban: My King?

Me: Just continue training them... if they are to show improvements in the next 9 days then it is fine... this just shows that this "king" of theirs is just a poor excuse who doesn't even train their own servants...

The Trio: Yes my King!

Second day - Seventh day

No improvement has been made by the ORC...

Eighth day

The Trio has still not yet return but just messaged me saying that they have finally improved... even if it's a little bit... well except for the pawn... whose existence I'm still questioning... I mean c'mon how can someone like him have almost no affinity to magic? even after turning into a devil... I heard from Angra that the pawn can be killed by a human child that knows magic... why? because said child has more affinity to magic than him!... he only relies on his Boosted Gear too much and useless on his own...

Ninth day

The ORC has finally made progress... well except for the pawn who progressed a little... even though they didn't improve that much... but hey who am I to judge that they're weak... and that they have a lazy person as a king...

Tenth day

The Trio has finally returned home after 10 days...

Me: So... any good news?

Ban and Lance:...

Tristan: My King... the knight has gained strength on his attacks but not enough to deal killing blows... the rook has gained speed but like the knight, it isn't enough... the queen... *sighs* that girl is into too much S/M... we couldn't even train her properly...