>:(

Hello! This is about a jealous Socksfor1 as requested by @CitrusMushroom! 

Socks' POV

I had been trying to find this doctor for days! Okay maybe it wasn't that long but it sure felt like that. I soon reached the door to Medbay to see my best friend sound asleep. "Awww" I soon realized that sudden thought... "What the hell me! I mean is it okay to call your pal cute, and I didn't necessarily call him cute but I did at the same time!? Ugh feelings man."

3rd Person POV

Socks had studied the doctor a tad bit more, he was memorized by the way he moves ever so calmly, the fact hid hood was down but is covering his face with a blanket, just under his eyes, even the way MemeGod breathed, with his chest going up and down at a slow but neutral pace. Socks stepped closer as his smile grew more. A couple minutes passed and Socks quickly had gotten out of Medbay. Quite a few hours passed as MemeGod the doctor woke up greeted upon Joocie. "Hmmm ah, Good morning." Meme spoke while rubbing his eyes. "Good morning to you too!" Joocie exclaimed not knowing Meme woke up. Joocie went in there five minutes ago but was to busy looking at all the decoration. Joocie and Meme hanged out for the day as Socks watched them "ugh why are those two always around together today!" Socks frowned at Meme and Joocie, he ended up sticking his tongue out once finishing the sentence in his mind. It was clearly it was jealousy but Socks only half noticed it. Socks let out a sigh, a jealous sigh. He stepped closer so he could at least hear the conversation. "I don't know man! You're telling me to flirt but I don't know any pick up lines!" Meme called out, Socks listened in. "Use mine!" Joocie spoke in a stupid way. "Oh hell naw, I don't wanna do a reference to a game I'm bad at—" Meme complained to the cup with human features. "Why were they talking about pickup lines?" Socks asked himself. "Slap him in the face with a fish!" Joocie spoke yet again only to add more "once you slap him tell him how you really feel!" Socks' jealousy grew. Joocie spoke yet again but this tie it surprised Socks by catching him off guard, "Just tell Socks you love him! It's that simple!" Socks and MemeGod's face turned red as they heard Joocie. Both Meme and Joocie could here a small stutter in the background. Meme'S face got redder as he looked at the astronaut started to smile...

Hi there me again! I hope you liked this Oneshot folks!
And this Chapter ends with 460 words!